Bitdefender Internet Security 2016 Build 188.8.131.525 Description
Bitdefender Internet Security 2016 Build 184.108.40.2065 offers Internet-connected families the latest protection against Web-based attacks, faster performance for secure online gaming and unrivaled parental controls.
- Keeps hackers at bay by automatically opening all your online banking pages in a separate, secure browser.
- See all the status and licensing information about your software and services in your own, MyBitdefender dashboard. Now accessible from anywhere, anytime, from any Internet-connected device.
- Enables you to keep track of all of your security related tasks, plus lets you quickly and easily drag-and-drop files for quick scanning for viruses--right from your desktop!
- Blocks inappropriate content, restricts Web access between certain hours, and helps you remotely monitor your childrens online activity -- even on Facebook!
- Immunizes any Flash Drive from viruses, when they are connected to your computer, so that you never worry again about USBs infecting you or your friends.
Active Virus Control:
- A proactive, dynamic detection technology which monitors processes behavior in real-time, as they are running, and tags suspicious activities.
Social Network Protection:
- Bitdefender filters/blocks social-networking specific e-threats by scanning the links you receive from your Facebook and Twitter friends, monitors your privacy settings, and much more!
- The Link Filter relies on intelligence provided by Bitdefender Cloud services to flag malware and phishing attempts in search engine results.
- Bitdefender Autopilot provides a hassle-free experience by making optimal security-related decisions without input from you. This means no pop-ups, no alerts, nothing to configure.
- The Scan Dispatcher finds and uses time-slices when system resource usage falls below a certain threshold to perform recurring scans of your entire system. This way Bitdefender does not interfere with user-initiated actions and does impact system responsiveness.
Personal Data Filter:
- Prevents critical data (such as anything even resembling your social security number) from ever leaving your computer.
- Analyzes and blocks websites that support various scams or credit card phishing attempts.
- Checks for missing or outdated security software, missing Windows security patches, as well as potentially unsafe system settings.
- Stops unwanted e-mail from reaching your Inbox.
- Continuously monitors your Internet connections and prevents unauthorized access, even over a Wi-Fi network.