Random Photo Screensaver 4.5.9 Description
Random Photo Screensaver 4.5.9 is a fun and simple to understand software solution whose main function resides in helping you use your vacation pictures or everyday images you capture with your phone, as desktop screensavers, to decorate your computer when it is not being used.
- User-friendly and accessible looks
Random Photo Screensaver 4.5.9 experiences a brief and uneventful setup process, subsequent to which you can open the configuration panel and fully customize its functioning parameters.
Random Photo Screensaver lets you select the source Folders for the pictures you wish to work with, adjust the Slideshow preferences, the Filters to be used; you can also modify options relating to Media, Metadata, Wallpaper and Monitors, even Keyboard and Mouse actions.
- Create custom desktop screensavers from your favorite photographs
After having set the source directories, you can define the display duration of each image, the order of the Slideshow (random or sequential), the sorting type and direction (A to Z or reverse).
You can even opt to use images as background for the presentation or pick a preferred color instead. At the same time, you can select between numerous transition Effects, such as Fade In, Shake, Slide or Pulsate.
Moreover, Random Photo Screensaver 4.5.9 allows you to apply filters for including or excluding certain files from the slideshow, based on name, size, creation date, metadata, and others.
Aside from regular files, such as JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF and more, the program enables you to include various types of Media in your screensaver, including Videos (AVI, MOV, MP4, WMV, etc), either in full or just sections, and even RAW images.
Should you work with multiple monitors at the same time, Random Photo Screensaver lets you define different settings for each one. In addition, it helps you decide which keyboard or mouse actions can interrupt the slideshow.
- A practical screensaver builder
To conclude, Random Photo Screensaver 4.5.9 is a useful and intuitive utility aimed to provide you with the means of viewing your favorite pictures more often, as computer screensavers, whenever your PC is inactive.
- Transition effects: 10+ different animated transition effects, making the screen saver more entertaining to look at.
- Dual screen / multiple monitor support: Multi monitor support is provided making full use of all dual monitor, triple monitor and larger setups. See the multiple monitors screensaver page for more information.
- Quicker start-up and better performance: Even with a large number (30,000+) of images, the Random Photo Screensaver still shows the first image within seconds.
- Plug-n-play installation: The screen saver is easy to install and the default settings make it ready for a slideshow of your own photographs straight after installation. In the off change you dont like it, it comes with a full uninstaller too.
- Navigate through photos: Missed a photo? Simply navigate back and forwards through images, pause and resume the slideshow when you are ready. Up/down keys allow you to see sequential images even when set to random.
- Loads of handy shortcuts: Locate current image in Windows Explorer, rotate image, delete image, see shortcuts for full list.
- Hidden photos: It doesnt show any photographs from folders or images which are hidden using the system attribute. Of course you can disable this feature if you prefer.
- Exclude subfolders: You can exclude any subfolders such as thumbnail folders.
- Fit to full screen: Default all photos are displayed full screen. This can be disabled this for small photos.
- Full control / completely configurable: Customize most of the settings exactly to your liking.