Offline Explorer Pro 6.9.4156 SR1 Description
Offline Explorer Pro 6.9.4156 SR1 is an offline browser that allows you to download an unlimited number of your favorite Web, HTTPS and FTP sites for later offline browsing, viewing or editing. RTSP, PNM and MMS streaming media downloads are also supported.
With its ability to download up to 500 files simultaneously, Offline Explorer Pro lets you quickly and easily move Internet data to your hard drive, where you can browse at your leisure much faster than when connected. And you can download during off-peak hours. The files are always available to you, so there's no down time.
Offline Explorer Pro 6.9.4156 SR1 lets you take the web site with you when you travel with your laptop computer. When the flight attendants ask everybody to disconnect from the Internet, you still have your web sites on your hard drive. Even if the online content moves or changes, your files are still intact. You can even save streaming audio and video files to your hard disk, and play them back at the highest quality. And Offline Explorer Pro's powerful export feature allows you to share and transfer files, or burn them to CD in normal or Autorun mode. Best of all, the downloaded web sites can be viewed on Windows, Macintosh, and Linux computers.
There are lots of audio and video streams available, but you can't save them to your disk within your browser, Media Player or Real Player. Offline Explorer Pro can do this for you. Simply give it RTSP://, PNM://, NSV:// or MMS:// URL and watch the file from your hard disk. You can also download the file with the highest possible quality even on a slow modem Internet connection.
With Offline Explorer Pro's powerful scheduling feature, you can automatically monitor web sites and download changed information. Schedule Manager gives you an easy, visual way to create your schedule using drag-and-drop.Offline Explorer Pro can dial the Internet when necessary, and hang up the connection, exit itself, or shut down the computer once all downloads are complete.
With Offline Explorer Pro 6.9.4156 SR1, you can download an entire web site, edit it quickly on your hard drive, and load it back to the Internet.
Offline Explorer Pro 6.9.4156 SR1 makes it easy to analyze and post-process (data mine) any downloaded web site. Offline Explorer Pro can pass downloaded web sites to the powerful TextPipe tool that will extract or change the desired data, or even pump it to a database.
- Very fast, easy and reliable file retrieval from the Web including FTP, HTTP, HTTPS, MMS, RTSP and NSV (SHOUTcast) sites
- Support of BitTorrent protocol and downloads
- HTTP, SOCKS4, SOCKS5 and User@Site Proxy support
- Download up to 500 files simultaneously
- Downloaded web sites may be viewed with your external browser or with our Internal Browser. (Note: this option requires MSIE 3.02 or higher.)
- Downloaded Web pages may be printed from the Internal Browser. It is also possible to print the whole site at once.
- Downloaded Web sites may be published on the Web or exported to any other directory
- Since Offline Explorer uses relative path translation, downloaded files can be easily relocated
- Supports Drag-and-Drop links from Browsers
- Monitors Clipboard for manual or automatic creation of new Projects
- Fully configurable user interface (including toolbar) with a handy New Project Wizard
- Will run in the background
- Provides support and extracts links from Java and VB Scripts, Java Classes, Cascading Style Sheets (.CSS), Macromedia Flash (.SFW), XML/XSL/DTD, Table Of Contents (.TOC), MPEG 3 Play List (.M3U), Authorware (.AAM), Acrobat (.PDF), RealMedia (.SMIL, .RAM, .RPM), VRML (.WRL, .WRZ), QuickTime video (.MOV), WAP pages and MS NetShow Channel (.NSC) files
- The only offline browser that fully supports all known XML technologies, including XSL and DTD files
- Supports use of MS IE cookies while downloading
- Multiple Project Templates make new Project creation simple
- Downloaded sites easily exported to another location in required format or added to a MS IE Cache, ZIP, searcheable HTML Help (CHM), MHT file or a compressed EXE viewer
- Built-in Backup/Restore projects
- Search through downloaded files for keywords in filenames or in HTML text
- Multiple Projects selection allows fast operations on the Projects tree
- Internal Dialer with ability to disconnect or shutdown computer automatically when download is complete
- Flexible URL Filters with powerful keyword support to fine tune your downloads
- Download speed control
- Downloads can be scheduled, sequenced or started from the command line
- Nested folders in Projects tree
- URL macros
- Multiple URLs in each Project
- Ability to keep old copies of loaded files
- Downloading queue manager
- Data Mining - post processing of downloaded Web site
- Other servers links levels feature
- Automatic Export of downloaded Projects
- Custom referrers, cookies and post requests
- Export downloaded sites to a plain directory with no subdirectories or upload by FTP
- Additional Project description window to supply multi-line comments
News in Offline Explorer Pro 6.9.4156 SR1:
- Added keeping state of the bottom panel (open/close)
- Improved export with no subdirectories and Joliet filenames
- Improved adding links from Internal Browser to a Project
- Improved E-mail addresses extraction
- Improved performance for DeleteOldFiles= and MoveOldFiles= commands
- Added Access-Control-Allow-Origin:* to the Internal Web server header
- Bug Fix: Fixed setting Project read/unread state in context menu
- Bug Fix: Fixed displaying some too long links in a Project Map
- Bug Fix: Fixed duplicates in a Project URLs field when adding links from browser
- Bug Fix: Fixed copying URLs from Log