StudioLine Photo Pro 4.2.11 Description
StudioLine Photo Pro 4.2.11 is the highly effective software for the professional editing and management of large image collections in server-based networks. Of course, the RAW formats from all popular camera models are supported.
StudioLine Photo Pro 4.2.11 is a multi-user product for server-based networks. Sophisticated user administration functions are available to manage users, groups and permissions. Using a group-centric security model makes it easy to control capabilities for staff and grant varied access levels to specific image archive folders.
Extensive image management functions
The modern-looking interface provides one-click access to all the options, while the integrated Load Assistant enables you to easily import images from the local computer or a mobile device.
For your convenience, the assistant can be instructed to automatically organize the loaded photos, create subfolders for each category and rename images in the process. The structure of your new image archive is displayed in tree-view, for easier navigation, providing sorting and color-based marking options.
Fine tuning of photos
There are various options for enhancing images according to ones preferences, as well as filter presets that can be applied to multiple photo sets. StudioLine Photo Pro 4.2.11 enables you to make adjustment to highlights, midtones and shadows, set the white balance, modify luminance, color channels and other settings.
Image sharing and exporting capabilities
Photo collections can be easily exported to a specific folder or a CD / DVD, a KML file with thumbnails, sent via e-mail or uploaded to flickr. Alternatively, you can print them on paper, generate slideshows, include them in an image gallery for web publishing or in collage, for easier viewing.
Photo management, editing and sharing in a network
StudioLine Photo Pro 4.2.11 bundles a generous set of functions in a single package, allowing the easy management of graphic files in a network.
It comes with backup, sharing and editing functionality, while enabling network administrators to grant additional rights to some users in the network, while limiting the permission policy for others.
News in StudioLine Photo Pro 4.2.11:
- Support of Nikon .NRW files in Load Assistant.
- Fixed: Crash in image preview of export / email function.
- When cropping an image using the fixed aspect ratio, dragging one edge will move the other edges synchronously.
- The names of fonts in the font list are displayed in their respective typeface.
- Text properties (like font name or size) can be applied directly to a text objects, without having to first open its content in the text editor.
- The context menu of an image in the image archive (right mouse click), has an option to create a collage, starting with that image.
- On collages the bottommost and rightmost guides display the distance to the page border.
- Switching from Collages or Web to Image Archive will open the last used image folder.