Wings3D 1.5.4 Description
Wings3D 1.5.4 is an subdivision modeler that provides you with mesh modeling and selection tools, enabling you to create detailed 3D objects.
Wings3D 1.5.4 displays a simple to use interface. Right-click menus give you easy access to common commands. These menus are context sensitive, so depending on your selection, a different menu pops up.
Hovering over any menu item will display a brief description of the command in the Info Line at the bottom of the main window.
Variations to commands are listed in the Info Line. Many commands let you pick an extra vector or point that the command should operate upon. Command variations are initiated by selecting the command using the different mouse buttons. In the Info Line, the mouse buttons are abbreviated to L, M, and R.
- Context sensitive interface
- Configurable interface and hotkeys
- Wide range of Selection and Mesh tools
- Exports to common 3d file formats like .obj
- UV mapper, Vertex Colors, Materials, and Lights
- Standard tools such as Move, Scale, Rotate, Extrude, Bevel, Bridge, Cut, and Weld.
- Advanced tools including: Sweep, Plane Cut, Circularise, Intersect, Bend, Shear, and Inset.
- Magnets and Magnet Masking
- Virtual Mirror for symmetrical modeling
- Tweak and Sculpt
- Edge Loop and Edge Ring selection and navigation tools
- Smooth Preview
- Add textures to your model using the AutoUV facility. AutoUV helps you cut and unfold an image of your models surface, which you can then export for painting and texturing.