Activity Monitor 10.1 Build 2795 Description
Activity Monitor 10.1 Build 2795 is worth having when you need to monitor your employees, students, workers, and track the usage of public computers in libraries.
Managers can see typed keystrokes in real time, take snapshots of the remote screen, view what programs are open, stop inappropriate programs, view visited web sites, send instant messages, copy files from a remote PC and control computers remotely. Activity Monitor 10.1 Build 2795 will also record every email and instant message sent and received by users on all computers.
Keylogger module records, in addition to English keystrokes, any characters in Asian languages, such as Chinese, Japanese, Korean and recognizes accented characters in such languages as German, Spanish and Portuguese, for example. User activities on all computers can be kept in the Central Log Database located on the main computer.
Managers can open this central storage in Log Viewer to see different reports. Reports show what programs users started, how long they worked with each one; top programs by time spent in them; keystrokes typed in every program; e-mails sent and received; IM chats; visited websites. Only authorized users can monitor computes as the access is password protected.
- Live view of remote desktops
- Easy employee Internet usage monitoring
- Monitor usage of software apps
- Store complete history of communications for every user
- IM chats in popular instant messengers
- Track any users keystrokes on your screen in real time with our employee monitoring software
- Take snapshots of the remote PC screen
- Completely secure employee monitoring
- Stealth technology makes our pc monitoring software completely invisible for users
News in Activity Monitor 10.1 Build 2795:
- Tear off a monitoring tab and move it to another monitor, like tabs in popular browsers. You can do this by dragging a tab and dropping it outside the main window. You can also drop the tab inside the main window to split it and display 2 or more computers next to each other (Watch Video);
- Refresh Screen button has been re-added due to requests by our customers. It was previously removed in version 10.0;
- Tested with Windows 10 Preview. Official support is to be announced upon Windows 10 release;
- fix: recording of Outlook on Windows XP machines was broken a few versions ago;
- A number of fixes and stability improvements;