StudioLine Web Designer 4.2.7 Description
StudioLine Web Designer 4.2.7 integrates the components for the design, publishing and
maintenance of professional websites into a common user interface -- page editor, image
archive and editing, graphics effects, publishing control, template editor and site management.
- Page Editor:
- You can drag & drop images and text onto your page and place them at exactly the desired pixel positions. Professional design features such as rulers and magnetic guidelines, design elements and alignment tools help perfect your layout.
- Layout Editor:
- Achieve a consistent look and feel throughout your web site project with layout templates. Changes to a global layout template will automatically carry through to the associates pages.
- Web Galleries:
- You may already have used the entry-level online albums included with StudioLine Photo. With StudioLine Web, you can design your own one-of-a-kind web galleries.
- Graphics Effects:
- The extensive image editing capabilities of StudioLine Photo are an integral part of the page and layout editors. You can edit and enhance your images directly on your pages.
- Website Management:
- StudioLine Web manages your navigation links in its project database and automatically keeps them current.
- Publishing Management:
- The built-in FTP component keeps track of new, updated and obsolete content. Smart-update technology keeps existing web pages reachable, while site updates are being uploaded.
- Support for RAW Files:
- RAW formats of popular cameras by Canon, Fujifilm, Konica-Minolta, Nikon, Olympus, Pentax, Sony, Sigma and other brands are supported. The extended color space allows for losless editing of your RAW formatted images.
- For a list of supported camera models follow the link below.
News in StudioLine Web Designer 4.2.7:
- Improvements when proposing a substitute folder name in dialog New Folder, if the name entered already existed
- Several fixes for the user interface, incl. many related to Windows system font sizes.
- Improved handling for menu bar. Toolbar menus will be closed automatically once the mouse cursor moves away from the open menu. This allows easier access of tools covered underneath.
- Fixed: possible crash when menu function StudioLine Explorer, Projects or Pages, was invoked.
- Correction of possible problems during search, which would have selected all images.
- Improved image quality, when displaying low resolution images in the Image Viewer.
- Improvements when displaying images in the Image Viewer in zoomed mode.