Corel Painter 2015 18.104.22.1685 Description
Corel Painter 2015 22.214.171.1245 is the ultimate digital art studio for anyone ready to expand their definition of creativity. It lets you experiment with color theory, composition and brush strokes, without the toxins, mess and expenses associated with traditional art.
Support for the entire Wacom product line, including industry-leading Cintiq interactive pen displays and Intuos drawing tablets, gives you the most responsive digital painting experience so your hand and brush work fluidly as one.
Customizable paper textures give your art added artistic undertones, plus a level of texture and detail that no other digital painting or photo-painting tools can produce. Painter is changing whats possible in art. Now its your turn.
Progressive digital art capabilities:
- Create electrifying kaleidoscope effects on canvas with this exciting new tool that only exists in Painter! Use your choice of media to paint transfixing patterns and colors, using three to 12 mirrored planes. No other digital painting software in the world can produce such a wow reaction!
- Save time as you paint with perfect precision! This new tool copies every stroke you make onto the opposite side of your canvas. You choose whether its mirrored horizontally, vertically or both. Its double the fun in half the time!
RealBristle Dry Media:
- Reproduce the movement and feeling of traditional art on canvas! Painters RealBristle├â┬ó├óÔé¼┼¥┬ó brushes represent a major milestone for digital painting, providing the most realistic painting experience when paired with a graphics tablet. Designed to work with a Wacom pen tablet, Painters RealBristle Dry Media tools, such as Chalk, Marker, Pen and Pencil media, let you control opacity, color intensity, ink and shading simply by adjusting the pressure, angle and speed of your pen on tablet.
- Achieve the most authentic results! This breakthrough tool blends and dries more realistically than any other watercolor brush. Control wind direction for drying, and watch colors interact with the paper grain and change pigmentation in the most lifelike way. Also customize your paper texture settings to influence how the watercolor paint flows and pools on the canvas.
Real Wet Oil:
- All of the fun, none of the mess or smell! With 12 new tools, the Real Wet Oil category offers the perfect solution for blending and painting flowing colors. Add solvents to the canvas for even more control. This new brush category gives artists that heightened sense of realism that only Painter can deliver.
Clone source palette:
- Save time when working with photos. You can now create and manage numerous images for cloning within a single Painter file, using the new Clone Source palette. Simply create a library of objects that can easily be cloned and inserted into a painting.
Smart photo-painting tools:
- Transform photos into paintings by hand or let the Auto-Painting palette paint a photo for you, using your choice of brush and media. Painter contains sophisticated SmartStroke├â┬ó├óÔé¼┼¥┬ó brush technology that follows the lines and contours in a picture just like a real artist would.
Customizable surface texturing:
- Give your art a level of texture and detail that no other digital painting software or photo-painting tools can produce. Choose paper textures for your canvas or create and customize your own texaftures to produce really unique artwork. The new Real Wet Oil and Real Watercolor palettes give you further options for controlling canvas texture.
Smart Blur effect:
- The Smart Blur effect lets you quickly apply a painterly effect to an image. By smoothing out colors and sharp details, the Smart Blur effect softens the appearance of an image with a result that is similar to applying soft brushstrokes.
Breakthrough brush developments:
Agile brush control:
- Change settings, such as brush size, opacity, squeeze and angle, using interactive controls that let you make rapid adjustments from one centralized location. Scalable resizing lets you preserve correct brush proportions. Use shortcuts to access brush settings even faster!
Streamlined brush categories:
- Find the right brush quicker and easier than ever! The brush categories have been consolidated into families and sub-families, giving you a clear path to finding the perfect brush.
Dynamic brush settings:
- Blend brushstrokes better than ever with dynamic settings. New controls let you set the merge mode and opacity for each brushstroke, resulting in much smoother blending. This feature, combined with new airbrush variants, will especially appeal to Photoshop users.
- With six new Digital airbrushes, Painter helps you achieve stunning airbrush effects. These new airbrushes produce effects similar to blend modes in Photoshop and work in concert with the new Computed Circular brush controls. The controls let you determine how brushstrokes interact with each layer of the canvas by adjusting opacity and hardness.
Computed Circular brush controls:
- With the new Computed Circular brush control panel, you can specify the opacity and hardness of your brush.
Gel brushes and Merge modes:
- The new Gel brushes let you tint an images underlying color with the color of the brushstroke color. Customize Gel brushes by using the new Merge Mode brush controls on the General brush control panel.
Multicore support for brushes:
- Multicore brush support maximizes brush performance when working on a multicore computer.
Customize to your liking:
- Welcome to comfort! An interface refresh streamlines brush selection, image navigation, libraries, color controls and image set up to make the workspace more intuitive and quicker to navigate├â┬ó├óÔÇÜ┬¼├óÔé¼┬Øchanges that will especially appeal to people familiar with the Adobe Photoshop environment. This streamlined approach will significantly reduce the learning curve for new users.
- Customize Painter to remember your touch. Brush tracking is an amazing feature that lets you instantly program Painter to remember your preferred brush speed and pressure sensitivity for each individual brush! Just as one size does not fit all, one speed does not suit all. Be particular with Painter!
- New to Painter, weve introduced some custom workspaces to help artists from all backgrounds quickly familiarize themselves with Painter.
- Navigating your canvas and working with large images just got easier. Use the Preview window to drag and change your focal point on the canvas├â┬ó├óÔÇÜ┬¼├óÔé¼┬Øperfect for moving to a different area of the image without having to switch tools or adjust the zoom level. The Navigator panel also gives you quick access to various tools, such as drawing modes, Impasto layer, Tracing Paper, grids and color management.
New Image dialog box:
- You can now create custom presets, such as canvases, colors and paper textures, for your artwork. The New Image dialog box lets you give your image a title and choose canvas dimensions, resolution, color and paper texture before you start painting or drawing.
Panel and palette behavior:
- With Painter, you can rearrange panels and palettes to suit your workflow. Group task-related panels together on a palette, snap panels and palettes to the edge of the application window, or leave them floating in the workspace for easy access.
Color Changer palette:
- A handy addition, the new Color Changer palette pops up on screen for a quick, easy way to change your brush color. The palette only sticks around for as long as you need it, keeping your workspace clean.
- Tailor Painter to your liking. Create custom palettes for special projects and workflows you use frequently. Once you create a custom palette, it is saved from session to session for convenient and immediate access. There are no limits to the number you can create!
- Switch between different Transform modes from one centralized tool, and choose whether to transform the complete contents of a layer, or selected content, for greater speed, flexibility and precision.
Designed for unlimited experimentation:
High-value, built-in content:
- Painter comes with a broad array of pre-installed paper textures and brushes, such as watercolor media, acrylic paint, oil, pastel, chalk, pencil, marker and more. Choose an existing brush or create your own on the spot to produce unique brushstrokes!
- Get the best view! When zoomed in at more than 100%, the High-Quality Display option smoothes the edges of your image, allowing you to view it as it will print for a clear idea of the end result.
Smart composition tools:
- Divine Proportion and the Rule of Thirds and Fifths guide help you visually arrange your canvas before sketching or painting to create perfect compositions.
World-famous art styles:
- Create art like your favorite muses! The Underpainting palette includes color schemes based on various artistic styles, such as Impressionist, Classical, Modern, Watercolor, Sketchbook and Chalk Drawing. You can also match your Underpainting palette to that of any open image for consistency.
Match Palette effect:
- Match the color and intensity between two images. Just open an image that features your desired color scheme and use the Match Palette effect to bring that color to the image you want to change.
Enhanced! Speed├â┬ó├óÔÇÜ┬¼├óÔé¼┬ØPainter is 5x faster:
- Ready, set, go! Brush performance is 3 to 5 times faster, while a range of Painter tasks, such as opening files and flattening, flipping or blurring images is up to 3 times faster than the previous version.
Perfect complement to other popular software & hardware:
Adobe Photoshop support:
- Expand your possibilities! Painter is a powerful addition to your existing digital art software, providing a high-performance brush engine and the most realistic digital painting tools in an environment that so closely reproduces the look, feel and results of traditional art, you may forget youre using software! With Photoshop support, you can correctly preserve colors and layers when transferring files between Photoshop and Painter. Plus, the Painter workspace offers brush blending, layers, libraries, docking panels, shortcuts and image set-up options that will help Photoshop users feel right at home.
Wacom pen tablet compatibility:
- Support for the entire Wacom product line, including Cintiq interactive pen displays and Intuos pen tablets, gives you the most responsive digital painting software and the best digital art experience. Enjoy exceptional freedom of movement and comfort as you paint in the most natural way possible.
Extensive file support:
- Painter supports a variety of industry-standard file formats, including Portable Network Graphics (PNG), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), TIFF (CMYK & RGB), Windows Bitmap (BMP), PC Paintbrush (PCX), TARGA (TGA), GIF, JPEG, QuickTime (MOV), Video for Windows (AVI) and Corel Painter Frame stacks (FRM). Also save files in Encapsulated PostScript (EPS) format.
News in Corel Painter 2015 126.96.36.1995:
- You can now click directly on a layer mask to select it (you no longer have to click the layer, and then click the layer mask.)
- The Fill dialog box (Edit > Fill) now displays dynamically your clone source or the pattern that you have chosen.
- Improved performance of Gravity Particle Brushes: the repeating pattern that is created when you use local chaos with Gravity Particle Brushes at small document sizes is now random and far less obvious.
- Improved user experience when resizing brushes onscreen by pressing Command + Option (Mac OS) or Ctrl + Alt (Windows) and dragging, by using the Brush size (onscreen) command in a custom palette, and by using the Brush size (onscreen) tool in the toolbox in the Simple workspace layout. The Legacy-style onscreen brush sizing control has improved accuracy and more closely resembles the look and feel of the brush sizing control in earlier versions of Corel Painter.
- The Canvas now appears in the Layers panel after you switch from the Simple workspace layout to the Default one by using the Welcome screen.
- The values that you enter in the Canvas size dialog box are no longer truncated if they exceed three digits.
- Painter no longer crashes when you double-click a Liquid Lens or Liquid Metal layer in the Layers panel to edit it.
- Painter no longer crashes when you first increase the bristle density (Feature) and then increase the size of a Real Wet brush.
- All relevant options on the Layers menu are now available after you create a new layer by copying a selection from the canvas and pasting it as a new layer.
- After you create a new layer and press the space bar, the selected layer no longer changes from the one that you just created to the one below it in the Layers palette.
- Windows) After you apply or delete a layer mask, it no longer appears in the Layers panel.
- After you select a color (Select > Color Select) and then create a new channel from color range, the color range is converted properly.
- In the Color Correction dialog box, you can now drag the nodes of the color-correction curve to the top or bottom of the graph.
- When you apply the Equalize effect to a selection that has been copied and pasted, the effect is applied to the whole selection.
- When you load a custom nozzle file for 2-rank or 3-rank nozzles, you can change the settings in the Nozzle Definition dialog box.
- Apply Surface Texture effect is now applied when clicking OK when Preview checkbox is unchecked.
- Clone Source Image dialog is now appearing correctly after making a change to the source image.
- In the Shape Attributes dialog box, you can change the fill or stroke color by choosing a color from the Color panel.
- The Smart Blur effect now applies the last-used value when the dialog box is re-launched.
- When you switch between workspaces, the Clone Color setting in the Color panel is maintained.
- The Glass Distortion effect can be applied to an alpha channel.
- When you use the Apply Surface Texture effect, the settings are maintained for subsequent images.
- The Corel Painter Multi-touch setting in the Tablet preferences now works as expected with Cintiq 24HD touch and Intuos touch tablets.
- When you create custom wide icons for items on a custom palette and then re-launch the application, the icons no longer revert from wide to small.
- The Delete Layer button on the Layers panel is now disabled when the layer is locked.
- When you paint within a selection, then delete the selection and undo the brushstroke, and then create a smaller selection in the same area of the canvas, the new selection no longer appears distorted, and brushstrokes remain within the boundary of the new selection, rather than the old one.
- Polygonal selections behave as expected when part of the selection is outside the canvas.
- Zooming using the Magnifier tool now works as expected.
- When placing an image with the Retain Alpha check box enabled in the Place dialog box, the entire placed image is now displayed.
- The default setting in the Using list box in the Adjust Color dialog box is now Uniform Color.
- When applying the Soften effect to a selected layer, the effect no longer increases the dimensions of the layer.
- When applying the Depth of Field effect to a selected layer, the effect no longer increases the dimensions of the layer.
- When applying the Motion Blur effect to a selected layer, the effect no longer increases the dimensions of the layer.
- Adjustments you make in the Color Correction dialog box are now also applied to channels.
- Indicators for cloning-sample and cloning-destination reference points now display a expected.
- Using the Soften effect on a rectangular selection on the canvas now works as expected.
- The settings in the Nozzle Definition dialog box now work as expected.
- Clicking Cancel in the Glass Distortion dialog box now works as expected.
- Cropping an image now works as expected.
- The selected channel in the Color Correction dialog box is now clearly identifiable.
- When using the Polygonal Selection tool, pressing Command + Z to Command + D (Mac OS), or Ctrl + Z or Ctrl + D (Windows) now closes open selections.
- Changes you make in the Equalize dialog box are now applied to the entire image.
- You can choose a color from the Color panel when the Surface Lighting dialog box is open.
- The color chip in the Dye Concentration dialog box is updated when you choose a new color in the Color panel.
- Changing the color in the Shape Attributes dialog box no longer changes the current color.
- Painter no longer crashes when you adjust the Softness slider in the Apply Surface Texture dialog box.
- Choosing a new color in the Apply Lighting dialog box now changes the primary color on the Color Wheel. In addition, you can choose a color from the Color Wheel when the Apply Lighting dialog box is open.
- The Glass Distortion effect is no longer applied to the image when the Preview check box is disabled.
- When you type text, pressing Shift or Alt no longer results in unrecognized characters.
- Pressing Ctrl + Alt + 1 twice closes the temporal colors palette.
- In the Edit Gradient dialog box, you can click the Color Hue options (the square box above the color ramp bar) to change the hue of the blend.
- Selecting the content of a layer and then widening or contracting the selection more than once (Select > Modify) no longer results in an error message.
- When you apply a gradient fill to a layer, the fill is now centered on the layer and does not fall outside the canvas area.
- When you create a new color set after deleting all colors from another color set, the application no longer crashes.
- Creating a custom brush category and a Brush Controls custom palette will no longer cause the workspace to crash.
- Grouped layers are no longer collapsed into a single layer when the canvas is flipped horizontally.
- When you set a low Spacing value in the Liquid Lens dialog box and then drag on the canvas, the application no longer freezes.
- When saving an image as a JPEG, the quality settings are retained when the file is opened.
- The Image Warp effect works as expected on all layers and can be undone.
- The settings in the Resize dialog box now work as expected.
- Clicking Reset in the Surface Lighting dialog box restores all controls to factory default settings.
- Opening the Apply Surface Texture, Woodcut, or Bevel World dialog boxes no longer changes the current color.