NetBalancer 8.7.1 Build 150715.1021 Description
NetBalancer 8.7.1 Build 150715.1021 is an easy-to-use and handy application that will enable users to monitor and control their network activity.
Browse and do any internet activity comfortably even when your download manager or torrent client downloads huge files from internet - just lower their network priority with NetBalancer.
You can use NetBalancer 8.7.1 Build 150715.1021 to set download / upload transfer rate priority for any applications and monitor their internet traffic. Applications with a higher network priority will gain more traffic bandwidth than those with a lower one.
The main difference between NetBalancer 8.7.1 Build 150715.1021 and other traffic shaping software is that NetBalancer works with priorities, so applications with low priority wont be limited if other high priority applications dont use network.
News in NetBalancer 8.7.1 Build 150715.1021:
- NetBalancers traffic rules are quite flexibile but also hard to understand at first, so in version 8.7 of NetBalancer we decided to add a few rules templates, which will serve as shortcuts for creating new rules and also as a starting point at learning the rules system for our new or unexperienced users.
Other changes in this release are:
- Added better support for PC power events (sleep, hibernate, shutdown, restart).
- Added Show on Mouse-Over option to taskbar window so the window can be disabled now.
- Fixed taskbar window freeze on PC restart with option Keep Visible enabled.
- Added license verification before new version notification, so if the new App update is not eligible for the existing license then a warning will be shown.
- Improved overall performance.
- Fixed some other minor and rare bugs.