FileZilla 188.8.131.52 Description
FileZilla 184.108.40.206 is designed as a small but powerful FTP client with many features.
FileZilla 220.127.116.11 includes a site manager to store all your connection details and logins as well as an Explorer style interface that shows the local and remote folders and can be customized independently.
FileZilla 18.104.22.168 offers support for firewalls and proxy connections as well as SSL and Kerberos GSS security.
Additional features include keep alive, auto ascii/binary transfer and more. A nice program for beginners and advanced user alike.
- Ability to resume Uploads/Downloads (if the server supports it)
- Custom Commands
- Site Manager with folders
- Keep Alive system
- Timeout detection
- Firewall support
- SOCKS4/5 and HTTP1.1 Proxy support
- SSL secured connections
- SFTP support
- Upload/Download Queue
- Multi-language support
- GSS authentication and encryption using Kerberos.
News in FileZilla 22.214.171.124:
- Directory comparison can be configured for Site Manager entries and bookmarks
Bugfixes and minor changes:
- Fix regression on servers that have MLSD facts disabled by default
- Fix detection of UTF-8 support
- Fix location of file list status bar, it was shifted by one pixel
- Instead of skipping commands due to spontaneous connection failures while executing a command, reconnect and retry
- FileZilla no longer shows popup dialogs such as the file exists dialog if another dialog or message box is already shown
- Improved compatibility with servers sending malformed FEAT replies