Sicyon calculator 126.96.36.199 Description
Sicyon calculator 188.8.131.52 is an all-in-one scientific calculator for every student or professor, researcher or developer - everybody doing physics or chemistry / science or engineering using formulas and tables of constants. It is easy-to-use and has everything you need to calculate or investigate a function - chart, roots, min/max, integral, derivative, fit data over, etc. Sicyon calculator combines an intuitive interface and an object oriented approach to provide a fast learning curve while staying at a high level of efficiency.
- Calculate the value of a math expression using variables and user-defined functions.
- Easy access to user-defined functions (VBScript or JScript languages ) by buttons organized in function boards.
- Program mode allows you to execute pieces of VBScript code in the main window.
- A board browser for easier access to the boards and their content.
- Plot / tabulate a function in Explicit or Parametric mode.
- Find real roots, minimums, maximums and definite integral of an expression in a given interval.
- Curve fit over data (non-linear regression)
- Customizable HTML reports for all math procedures.
- Use a sophisticated units of measurement converter.
- Search in tables with various physical and chemical constants arranged in data boards.
- Editable spreadsheet-like user-data boards.
- Use matrices and matrix calculations.
- plug-in additional applications called tool boards, usable as objects in the script.
- Organize the boards as tabbed pages in groups .
- Context information on each level of organization - function buttons/ boards/groups.
- Advanced users can also:
- Use the function boards in any VBScript or JScript for your web page or elsewhere.
- Use Sicyon as out-of-process COM server to access a scripter and most of Sicyons features (a development kit is include in the Pro version)
- Easily create new data boards with DataBoard Utility.
- Add new units of measurement and their conversion rules from, and to SI.