DarkWave Studio 4.8.8 Description
DarkWave Studio 4.8.8 is a modular virtual studio designed to create electronic music. With DarkWave Studio 4.8.8 you can easily use the includedaudio machines and third party VST effects and instruments to createnew exciting music. DarkWave Studio 4.8.8 allows the connection of machines in an ad-hoc cabling fashion.
DarkWave Studio 4.8.8 consists of the following main parts:
- Studio (Work With Machines)
- Pattern Editor (Create Pieces Of Music)
- Sequencer (Arrange Patterns Into A Song)
- Multi-track Hard Disk Recorder (Master Your Music)
The following plugins are included with DarkWave:
- MIDI Input (Use MIDI Keyboards With DarkWave Instruments)
- ES AntiAlias (32x Digital Oversampling)
- ES SpatialVerb (Room Modelling Reverb Unit)
- ES Stomp (Rave Kick Generator)
- ES BassHead (Subtractive Virtual Analog Synthesizer)
- ES DGenR8 (Virtual Analog Drum Machine)
- ES QuadDelay (Echo And Chorus Effect)
- ES Mixer (8 Track Mixer With 2 Auxillary Tracks)
- Native x64 and x86 Windows Platform Support
- VST PlugIn Support - Limitlessly Expandable With Instrument and Effects PlugIns
- ASIO Audio Driver Support - Low Latency Output
- Multi Core / Multi CPU Support
- Makes Use Of SSE2 Optimizations When Supported By The CPU
- Full 64-bit Double Precision Floating Point Audio Processing
News in DarkWave Studio 4.8.8:
- Added a small volume meter to the connector for each audio port of each machine.
- Made the connectors on the machines to become lighter and change the mouse arrow to a cross to indicate a connection can be made by clicking and dragging with the mouse.
- Optimized the DirectSound drivers audio capture and render buffer floating point conversion code.