Heroes of Newerth 220.127.116.11 Description
In Heroes of Newerth 18.104.22.168, two teams of up to five players each take on the role of special Hero units. Remember, you mission is to destroy the enemy base as fast as you can.
As a match progresses, players can earn experience and gold which can be used to upgrade skills or purchase items to make their character more powerful. The team-oriented design of HoN coupled with unprecedented in-game Voice-Over-IP controls and Clan Support allow for an incredibly deep, tactical team-based experience.
- Dozens of playable Hero characters, over 100 items as well as regular content updates to ensure no two games of HoN will ever be the same.
- Client/Server Architecture eliminates lag, cheats and map hacking
- Quick reconnect feature allows players to jump right back into their game should they get disconnected
- In-game VOIP for fast and easy communication with teammates
- Game archives and replay support for all games played on official servers (players can rewind, slow down, fast forward, and otherwise pinpoint the exact part of a match that they wish to view)
News in Heroes of Newerth 22.214.171.124:
- Hellbringers kit is still providing an exceptional amount of utility and has left him sitting stronger than he should. This is another set of nerfs to bring him in line and make him more manageable during the laning phase.
- Demon Strike (Q):
- Cast range lowered from 700 to 600
- Projectile travel distance lowered from 1000 to 600 units
- Net effective range reduced from 1700 to 1200
- Demonic Wave (W):
- Cast range lowered from 1250 to 1000
- Projectile lifetime decreased from 1.5 seconds to 0.95 seconds
- Net effective range lowered from 1610 to 1170
- Evil Presence (E):
- Lifesteal lowered from 8/16/24/32% to 5/10/15/20%
- The purpose of Kane is to lock down a carry for a set time and ensure they do no damage to him or anyone else. The damage sap was causing him to just kill every carry he locked down which is more in-line with what Pandamonium should be doing. These changes are aimed at allowing Kane to still be the counter-carry superstar, but be more reliant on awesome auras than high kill counts.
- Base Strength decreased from 24 to 22
- Force of Balance (W):
- HP/Mana Regeneration rescaled from 1/2/3/4% to 1/2.5/4/5.5% of the units missing HP/Mana, respectively
- Steel Resolve (E):
- Damage sap changed to damage reduction. Kane no longer gains any damage. Damage is reduced by 20% per charge (20/40/60/80% at max charges)
- Max charges rescaled from 4 to 1/2/3/4
- Face Off (R):
- Cooldown increased from 50/40/30 seconds to 60/50/40 seconds
- Using this skill on a tower puts this skill on a 20-second cooldown instead of the regular cooldown duration
- Applies 1 charge of Kanes Anguish (Steel Resolve state) on the enemy target upon being cast
- Summer Silver Discounts:
- Continuing until August 24th Merrick will be discounting different avatars at 50% off their original silver price. If youve been hoarding silver and waiting for a chance to spend it, nows the time!