GOM Audio 184.108.40.2060 Description
GOM Audio 220.127.116.110 is a handy and reliable application designed to provide users with possibilities to play audio files in a modern and comfortable media environment.
The list of supported audio formats includes MP3, OGG, M4A, WMA, MID, WAV, FLAC, APE, PLS, to name a few. In addition, it can handle CD content and Internet streams as well.
- Create Playlist
- Reverb, Normalize, Surround
- Playback speed customization
- Skin support
- Shutdown scheduler
News in GOM Audio 18.104.22.1680:
- Spanish version added
Playlist Function and Feature Improvement:
- The When reloading the playlist, sometimes it will force the program to terminate. problem has been fixed.
- The problem of During the use of multiple playlist tabs, if the current playlist tab is different than the tab you see, there will be an error when editing the tag from the main interface through the album art. is fixed.
- The problem of The files that have once been played couldn’t be sorted. is fixed.
- When changing the size of the playlist, the items at the bottom will show correctly instead of showing half of them or turning blanks.
ID3 Tag Feature Improvement:
- Fixed the ID3 tag’s error when the time information is included in the lyrics.
- The error of the tag recognition appears when using an older version than V2.3 in ID3 tag is now fixed.
Shuffle Function Improvement:
- When the Clear current playlist and add new song (Play added song immediately) in the preferences is selected, GOM Audio shuffles when adding multiple files by dragging into it instead of playing the first selected file.
- When using the shuffle feature (including repeat all), the album art for the next song will match the actual song.
- The Disable the repeat all feature, play the files in order and the program will be forced to terminate when finishing playing the last song problem has been fixed.
Open with Default Program Improvement:
- Fixed the issue of adding intro music and the problem in the preferences window when opening with the default program through Windows Explorer.
- Other miscellaneous corrections, fixes, and improvements.