Google Chrome 44.0.2403.61 Beta Description
Google Chrome 44.0.2403.61 Beta is a web browser that aims to deliver a fast and simple Internet navigation mode while bundling several powerful features, such as bookmarks, synchronization, privacy mode, extensions, themes, automatic web page translation, and some more.
Clean browsing sessions
Simplicity is at the core of Chrome’s philosophy and is the word that describes best the GUI. Chrome is the type of browser that doesn’t get in your way. It provides a seamless navigation mode and easy-to-trigger customization options.
Another big plus is the clean look that it has to offer, as you may focus solely on your work without being distracted by unnecessary buttons or extra configuration settings.
Search and navigation possibilities
You can work with multiple tabs, pin your favorite ones and have them opened automatically every time you launch Chrome, as well as make use of the drag-and-drop support for rearranging tabs in the preferred order.
The web browser integrates a single search box, the so-called Omnibox, where you are allowed to perform search operations on the web and access different websites. The auto-completion feature proves to be particularly useful as it provides suggestions as you start typing.
Other power functions for enhancing your daily web browsing on the Internet include a build-in PDF viewer (resizing, saving and printing options are supported), custom keywords for your favorite websites, as well as the browser’s ability of remembering previously opened tabs.
Themes can be used for personalizing the way your web browser looks like while extensions give you the freedom to take screenshots, track discounts, read RSS feeds, and more.
Chrome isn’t all about streamlined looks and easy-to search options, as it bundles a phishing detector that lets you know each time you land on websites suspected of containing malware or phishing, implements the sandboxing technology for preventing malware from installing itself on your computer, as well as an automatic updating system for making sure you run the latest security features and fixes.
When it comes to keeping your private sessions anonymous, the developers from Google created the well-known Incognito mode. This ensures that your websites visits and downloads are not saved in the browsing and download histories and all cookies are automatically deleted when you close the incognito tabs.
You may sign in with your Google account and save your applications, themes, extensions, autofill forms, passwords, bookmarks, and other settings, so you can access them on all your devices.
An overall reliable and easy-to-handle browser
Chromes manages to mix up a clean and simple interface with an advanced set of configuration settings for delivering streamlined and secure browsing sessions. This makes it the perfect browser basically for every type of user out there.
- Speed: Fast to launch, fast to load web pages
- Quick to start up from your desktop
- Loads web pages in a snap
- Runs web applications faster than ever
- Simplicity: Designed for efficiency and ease of use
- Search and navigate to web pages from the same box
- Arrange and organize tabs however you wish — quickly and easily
- Get to your favorite websites with just a click, from the thumbnails of your most visited sites in the New Tab page
- Style: Themes to add delight to your browser
- Try Minimalist, Star Gazing, or Google Chrome Artist Themes.
- One box for everything
- New Tab page
- Application shortcuts
- Dynamic tabs
- Crash control
- Incognito mode
- Safe browsing
- Instant bookmarks
- Importing settings
- Simpler downloads
News in Google Chrome 44.0.2403.61 Beta:
- A new cadence based rendering algorithm that improves video rendering in Chrome. Users should see much smoother video playback in Chrome for all video content. However, this is especially beneficial for the cases where the system was on the border of playing back certain videos. For example, users who previously had minor stuttering with high resolution or high frame rate content (4k, 1080p60) should now have a smooth playback experience.
- Lots of under the hood changes for stability and performance.