MAGIX Audio Cleaning Lab 2016 18.104.22.168 Description
MAGIX Audio Cleaning Lab 2016 22.214.171.124 is a lightweight application designed to help users enhance the sound quality of records, tapes, CD tracks, audio and video files.
MAGIX Audio Cleaning Lab 2016 126.96.36.199 was specifically built for allowing users to perform cleaning operations in order to remove distortion noises efficiently.
It boasts a clean and straightforward interface that lets users upload audio files by simply dragging and dropping them into the primary panel. The program offers support for WAV, MP3, WMA, or OGG file format.
What’s more, you can record audio streams from external sources (e.g. record players, tape recorders, microphones). The program provides several dedicated parameters for helping you set up the recording sessions, such as recording level, sample rate, and timer.
MAGIX Audio Cleaning Lab 2016 188.8.131.52 enables users to import tracks from audio CDs, view the waveform representation of audio files, as well as perform several operations, such as move audio streams to the desired position within the track, delete, or cut them.
Other important functions worth mentioning give users the possibility to split stereo channels, normalize the volume, set the volume of every single channel, use an equalizer and a multi-band compressor, regain the original audio quality of MP3 files that were compressed, and apply reverb or echo effects.
Furthermore, the program features several cleaning modes, each of them designed to remove a certain type of noise. This way, you can delete crackling and clicking noises from vinyl records, distortions from overmodulated recordings, sound disturbances (e.g. power cable gumming, camera noise, loud hissing), continuous hissing sounds, as well as short noises (e.g. squeaks, coughing, whistling, claps).
The tool allows users to carry out the noise removing process automatically, opt for a step-by-step approach for selecting the noises to be removed, or create presets.
Last but not least, you can install plugins, change the tempo and pitch of audio items, save the audio files to MP3, OGG, AAC, FLAC, WAV, AIFF, or WMA format, as well as burn data to audio CDs and DVDs, edit track information manually or download metadata from the Internet, as well as design CD covers and labels.
News in MAGIX Audio Cleaning Lab 2016 184.108.40.206:
- Record output: Real digital recording of the computer output, e.g. video or music streaming services in the browser.
- Download CD Cover: CD cover graphics can be downloaded automatically from the Internet.
- For 4K & HD monitors: The screen is now optimized for high-resolution monitors.
- Effects: The effects have been completely redesigned, optimized for touch -operation and integrated in the interface.
- Auto Mastering: The auto mastering has been redesigned and now offers even quicker analysis and rapid A/B comparison.
- Preview monitor : The preview monitor can now be scaled and undocked as desired.
- More effect presets.