Zulu 3.52 Description
Zulu DJ Software 3.52 is an easy to use tool that assists users in mixing their audio recordings and music files.
When loading a music track onto a deck Zulu DJ Software 3.52 will automatically scan the file for a beat and assign a beat per minute (BPM) and will change the tempo in the second deck for perfect synchronization.
Drag and drop music into and around the applications interface and preview an upcoming track through headphones via a secondary audio output.
Zulu DJ Software 3.52 is an easy to use application with a friendly and intuitive interface. Within minutes you will be able to load audio files and broadcast live while applying effects. But if you take time to explore the other features you will find many powerful tools designed with the professional DJ in mind.
- Cross fade between two tracks
- Supports mp3, wav and all other popular audio formats
- AutoPlay mode for hands-free, seamless music play
- Automatic beat detection
- Synchronization between the decks
- Real-time pitch and tempo control
- Apply effects in real-time, including distortion and reverb
- Effects can be applied to each deck and globally
- Graphic equalizer on each deck
- Record DJ mixes and save as an audio file
- Loop sections within a track and synchronize to the BPM
- Tap your space bar to the beat to set the BPM manually, or input your own BPM value for greater control
- VST plugin support for additional effects
- Add samples to the sample bank
- Set multiple cue points to play from anywhere in a track
- Safe live mode and full screen mode for flawless shows
- Preview tracks with separate output for DJ headphones
- Use with USB DJ Mixing Consoles and MIDI devices