Blue Explorer 184.108.40.206 Description
Blue Explorer 220.127.116.11 is an easy-to-use yet powerful Windows Explorer replacement that makes it easier to locate folders and files.
Current windows explorer is a clumsy TreeView on the left showing folders and a ListView on the right that supports various views of the files in a single folder with a dropdown address box above.
Blue Explorer 18.104.22.168 provides several ways to locate the target folder faster. It also provides several ways to make the switch between folders faster and easier. The most noticeable feature is the super view.
You can browse multi folders in the super view. This is very useful if you need view files under different directories at the same time. You dont need switch between the folders from time to time.
This also makes you are able to operate (copy/paste/delete) multi files under different folders at same time. Another quick access method is the QuickGo Bar. You can add your preferred folders to the QuickGo List at first.
Then you can directly go to the folder by input part of the folder name in QuickGo Bar. The input box will automatically complete the folders according what you input. This makes it faster for you to switch to desired directory directly.
News in Blue Explorer 22.214.171.124:
- Added search according the string in the Search inbox.
- Added filter button on Fast Bar to filter according the string in Filter inbox.
- Added filter button on Fast Bar to filter according the string in Search inbox.
- Added Super Send to which can send multiple files to a command. Windows only can support to send one file to a command.
- This can make some auto command easier.
- Changed SearchFitler and Address bar, make it can auto dock to the top of the window when resize Blue Explorer.
- Added Copy Path to conext menu of Favorite pane and Quck go pane.
- Changed Tab color to brown when the tab is clicked.
- Blue explorer response slow some time.