WiFi Network Monitor 2.0 Description
WiFi Network Monitor 2.0 is a simple, yet efficient application whose main purpose is to conduct a discovery operation for your Wi-Fi connection(s). It is able to scan a given IP address range in order to detect all the hosts connected to a wireless network so that you can identify intruders.
- Scan and discover all the devices connected to your Wi-Fi Network
- Detect hackers/rogue users connected to your network
- Swift Multi-threaded scan takes only few seconds
- Perform Automatic or Manual scan of network
- Shows IP address, MAC address, Device Name
- Stop the scanning operation at any time
- Save the Wi-Fi scan report to HTML/XML/TEXT/CSV file
- Free and easy to use tool with cool GUI interface
- Fully Portable and can be run on any Windows system
- Support for local Installation & Un-installation
- Quickly perform a network scan
The scan process takes very little time and the results can be exported locally, for later reference. All audiences can make use of it, on account of its simplicity and user-oriented interface.
You are advised to pay attention during the installation process, as the setup may include third-party applications that are not related to the program’s functionality. The best course of action, in this case, is to decline these offers.
- Automatic scanning or by setting an IP range
WiFi Network Monitor 2.0 automatically detects the network you’re currently connected to and calculates its range, however, if you want to specify a different interval, this is also possible. The duration of the scan process depends on the size of the range, however, the operation is carried out within acceptable time limits.
Once a scan is finished, WiFi Network Monitor 2.0 displays a popup that specifies the number of hosts connected to the current network. More information is made available in the main window, where details such as host name and corresponding MAC and IP address are listed. This report can be exported locally, to TXT, HTML, XML or CSV format.
To sum it up, WiFi Network Monitor 2.0 conducts network scans and insofar as monitoring options are concerned, we couldnt find any. It does not automatically detect the presence of a new host inside your Wi-Fi network, nor does it provide notifications or the possibility to reject connections.