FairStars Audio Converter Pro 1.80 Description
FairStars Audio Converter Pro 1.80 is a program which enables you to encode audio tracks to multiple formats, including MP3, FLAC, AMR, OGG, WAV and WMA.
The interface of FairStars Audio Converter Pro 1.80 is plain and simple to navigate through. Audio tracks can be imported into the list by using either the file browser or drag and drop method. Batch processing is allowed.
In the queue you can check out the name, length, size, input and output format, as well as output directory and status of each file. All you have to do is establish the destination folder and file type (for individual or all files), in order to proceed with the conversion job.
Additionally, you can modify audio parameters when it comes to the sample frequency rate, bits per sample, channel mode, compression level, quality and others.
But you can also enable FairStars Audio Converter Pro 1.80 to adjust the volume during a task, save the ID3 tags, delete source files after a successful conversion, to use high speed mode when resampling is necessary, and more.
- Convert WAV, RealMedia(RM, RA, RAM, RMJ, RMVB), AC3, DTS, AIF, AIFF, AIFC, AU, VOC, PVF, PAF, IFF, SVX, APE, FLAC, WavPack(WV), OGG, VQF, MP1, MP2, MP3, MP4, M4A, M4B, AAC, AMR(AMR-NB + AMR-WB), WMA, WMV, ASF To WMA, MP3, AAC, M4A(MP4 Audio), AMR(AWB), VQF, OGG, FLAC, APE ,WAV formats with different settings.
- Batch audio files conversion with fast speed, no temporary file created.
- Support automatic volume adjustment(normalization) when converting.
- Automatic extracting Audio CD Image(Audio File + CUE) to audio files which contained individual audio track content.
- Batch output Tag settings, and also support ID3 tags display and edit.
The audio conversion tool quickly finishes a job while using a low-to-moderate amount of system resources. It supports several keyboard shortcuts and skins for the interface, preserves a good sound quality and provides first-time users with a well-written tutorial (with snapshots).