Rapid PHP Editor 2015 188.8.131.52 Description
Rapid PHP Editor 2015 184.108.40.206 is a feature-rich software application that provides a working environment for programming languages, including PHP, HTML and CSS.
A configuration wizard at startup helps you create the initial setting. You can choose the primary file type (e.g. PHP, CSS, PL, XML, VBS, JS), file associations, workspace layout (e.g. file explorer only, full IDE) and interface style, as well as locate the PHP file used to check syntax. In the last step you can integrate scripts with the web server.
The interface has a clean aspect and well-organized options. Thanks to the file explorer, you can quickly locate the files to implement in the project.
Apart from formatting text (e.g. font, paragraph, emphasis, color), it is possible to insert hyperlinks, images, headings, tables, forms, frames, special characters, time and date stamps, to name but a few.
Other options of Rapid PHP Editor enable users to insert script and non-script files, display a code inspector, language browser, code and SQL explorer, as well as customize toolbars and preview code design. Word wrapping, URL highlights, auto spell checker, W3C and CSE HTML validation, along with macro recording are featured too. Projects can be saved and uploaded via FTP.
Rapid PHP Editor 2015 220.127.116.11 is clearly resourceful. It uses a surprisingly low amount of CPU and RAM, has a good response time and contains extensive help documentation. No error dialogs were shown in our tests, and the app did not hang or crash. All in all, Rapid PHP Editor sports a wide array of options dedicated to programming code, appealing to professionals.
- News in Rapid PHP Editor 2015 18.104.22.168:
- Added css display: flex and inline-flex
- Renamed Wordpress to WordPress in library
- Switching projects now switches open dialog paths
- Fix: crash on drag unexisting file
- Removed ! -> !important form autoreplace
- Fix: FTP focus problem
- Fix: FTP progressbar problem
- Fix: Autocomplete $this-> should show also private members
- Improved autocomplete for static methods returning objects
- Lookup the correct file when finding declaration with include() or require()