Movavi Photo Editor 2.0.0 Description
Movavi Photo Editor 2.0.0 provides a quick and easy method to enhance your photos. Whether you want to erase an element in the scenery that ruins its beauty or improve image quality and adjust colors, this application can do it.
Photo editing made simple
The principle that Movavi Photo Editor relies on is simple: there is no need for a complex graphic editor to perform simple operations such as removing objects or adjusting graphic parameters. One can do it all from the simple and user-friendly interface of this application, where all the options and functions are one-click away.
To help you even more and make things much easier, popup messages with a short description of a button and its function are displayed each time you select a new tool. And if that is not enough, there is a help section that comprises detailed usage instructions.
Remove objects and enhance photos
With Movavi Photo Editor 2.0.0, removing an object from an image is easy. Select areas of the same color with the Magic Wand, use the Lasso tool to outline an item and the eraser to remove selections. Additionally, you can clone objects or replace entire picture areas, crop photos, flip and rotate images.
Aside from object removal, this application enables you to easily adjust photo parameters, such as brightness, contrast, saturation, hue, temperature, tint, exposure, gamma, highlights and shadows, blur and sharpness. A smart combination of these and you can obtain a work of art.
A reliable photo editing utility
Used properly, Movavi Photo Editor 2.0.0 can remove an unwanted object from an image, making it look like it was never there in the first place. Furthermore, it allows image manipulation and fine adjusting, improving picture quality. With a bit of patience and the image adjusting tool set that this application provides, you can get the perfect shot.
News in Movavi Photo Editor 2.0.0:
- Remove and replace image backgrounds: clip your subject from the background and swap the space for a solid color fill or another photo
- Add captions: choose fonts and set color, size, transparency, and other text parameters
- Level horizon: use the smart level tool or straighten the picture by manually adjusting the angle of view
- Compare the edited picture with the original
- Greater accessibility, thanks to a completely overhauled user interface and design
- Improved Crop function
- Minor improvements and bugfixes