Media Player Classic - Home Cinema 1.7.7 Description
Media Player Classic - Home Cinema 1.7.7 was designed to be a Media Player Classic but for home cinema usage.
In addition, Media Player Classic - Home Cinema 1.7.7 can also support playback and recording of television as long as a compatible TV tuner is installed.
Now, you can use this accessible and easy-to-use piece of software to view all your favorite videos.
- MPEG-1, MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 playback. Media Player Classic is capable of VCD, SVCD and DVD playback, without the need to install any additional software or codecs.
- It has built-in codecs for MPEG-2 video and codecs for LPCM, MP2, AC3 and DTS audio, and also contains an improved MPEG splitter that supports playback of VCDs and SVCDs using its VCD/SVCD/XCD Reader. A *.mp4 and MPEG-4 Timed Text support added. An AAC decoding filter makes MPC suitable for AAC playback in MP4.
- MPC Home Cinema also has H.264 and VC-1 with DXVA support, DivX, Xvid, and Flash Video formats is available in MPC HC. MPC can also use the QuickTime and the RealPlayer architectures. Media Player Classic supports native playback of OGM and Matroska container formats.
Supported Video, Audio and Image File Formats:
- WAV, WMA, MP3, OGG, SND, AU, AIF, AIFC, AIFF, MIDI, MPEG, MPG, MP2, VOB, AC3, DTS, ASX, M3U, PLS, WAX, ASF, WM, WMA, WMV, AVI, CDA, JPEG, JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, D2V, MP4, SWF, MOV, QT, FLV, WEBM
Additional Player Features:
- Option to remove Tearing.
- Full ICC color management
- Support for EVR (Enhanced Video Renderer)
- Usage of Toolbar images
- Supports Subtitles.
- Creation of minidump when MPC HC crashes.
- OSD (On Screen Display)
- Support Multi-Monitor configuration
- Pixel shader to convert BT601 - BT701
- YV12 Chroma Upsampling pixel shader
- Language Translations.
- All features from the Guliverkli MPC Project from Gabest.
News in Media Player Classic - Home Cinema 1.7.7:
- Accept loading more than one subtitle file at a time using the "Load subtitle" dialog or drag-and-drop
- Add advanced settings page
- Add Arabic and Thai translations
Completely reworked subtitle queue
- The queue should be quite faster than the older one for a similar number of buffered subpictures. It should also work much better when the number of subpictures becomes important
- Subtitle animation can now be disabled even when using no buffering
- Add the ability to choose at which state (in percentage of the full animation) an animated subtitle will be rendered when the animation is turned off
- Add the ability to control the rate of the animation (in percentage of the movie frame rate)
- Add the ability to control whether the subtitle queue is allowed to drop some subpictures in case subtitle rendering is too slow
- Add option to set jpg quality when saving images (default quality is increased from 75% to 90%)
- Ticket #353, Allow to control minimum file duration for remember position feature
- Ticket #1287, Add after playback command to turn off the monitor.
- Ticket #1407/#2425, Add an advanced option to control the number of recent files. Those files are shown in the "Recent Files" menu. It is also the files for which a position is potentially saved
- Ticket #1531, Show cover-art while playing audio files
- Ticket #2194, Show drive label when playing DVD
- Ticket #3393, Allow to disable remember position feature for audio files
- Ticket #4345, Text subtitles: Add a mode that automatically chooses the rendering target based on the subtitle type, ASS/SSA subtitles will be rendered on the video frame while other text subtitles will be rendered on the full window
- Ticket #4690, Internal filters: Support v210/v410 raw video formats
- Text subtitles: Faster subtitle parsing (up to 4 times faster for ASS/SSA subtitles)
- Text subtitles: Improved subtitle renderer for faster rendering of complex subtitle scripts (often twice faster or more)
- Text subtitles: Much faster subtitle opening in the Subresync bar
- Ticket #325, Move after playback commands to options and add an option to close and restore logo.
- Ticket #1663, Improved command line help dialog
- Ticket #2834, Increase limit on subtitles override placement feature.
- Ticket #4428, Improve the clarity of the error message when opening a subtitle file fails
- Ticket #4687, Reworked "Formats" option page. It is now possible to clear all associations
- Ticket #4865, Subtitles option page: Clarify the "Delay interval" setting
- Updated Little CMS to v2.6 (git 9c075b3)
- Updated Unrar to v5.1.7
- Updated MediaInfoLib to v0.7.70
- Updated ZenLib to v0.4.29 r481
Updated LAV Filters to stable version 0.63.0
- LAV Video: HEVC decoding is up to 100% faster
- LAV Video: Fix potential artifacts when decoding x264 lossless streams
- LAV Splitter: Support for playing AES encrypted HLS streams
- LAV Splitter: Advanced Subtitle selection allows selecting subtitles by a string match on the stream title
- Ticket #3608, LAV Splitter: Fix stuttering with some (m2)ts files
- Ticket #4322, LAV Audio: Improve the estimated duration for some MP3 files
- Ticket #4539, LAV Video: Fix a crash with DVD subtitles on 64-bit builds when using software decoding
- Ticket #4639, LAV Splitter: Fix incorrect colors for VobSub tracks in MP4
- Ticket #4783, LAV Video: Experimental support for hardware (CUVID and DXVA2) assisted decoding of HEVC streams (disabled by default)
- Ticket #4879, LAV Audio and LAV Splitter: Fix TrueHD streams with a Dolby Atmos sub-stream
- Updated Armenian, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, British English, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Dutch, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tatar, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese translations
- Work around corrupted display with NVIDIA drivers v344.11 when using EVR, EVR-CP or Sync renderers
- "Load subtitle" dialog: Fix the file filters on Windows Vista+
- "Resources" tab: The resource saved wasn't always matching the selection
- Ticket #3930, Fix a possible crash with embedded subtitles when the subtitle queue is disabled
- Ticket #4207, Taskbar preview wasn't scaled correctly
- Ticket #4504, ASS/SSA subtitles: Support floating point values in drawing commands
- Ticket #4505, Embedded text subtitles: Fix a possible crash related to the Subresync bar
- Ticket #4536, ASS/SSA subtitles: Fix the parsing of fs tags when the value was negative
- Ticket #4665, Ensure that the icon shown in the status bar and the property dialog matches the icon currently associated to the format
- Ticket #4678/#4856, Use internal filters for GIF format
- Ticket #4684, Clicking on the some parts of the volume slider had no effect
- Ticket #4707, EVR-CP: Screenshots were corrupted when "Force 10-bit input" was used
- Ticket #4730, MediaInfo: Ensure the MediaInfo tab gives the same information as the official GUI
- Ticket #4744, Some subtitles could cause a crash or produce artifacts
- Ticket #4752, Monitors connected to secondary graphic card were not detected
- Ticket #4758, Adjust width of the groupbox headers to avoid empty space
- Ticket #4778, Fix optical drive detection when its letter is A or B.
- Ticket #4782, Backward frame step led to jumping to the wrong position in certain situations
- Ticket #4825, Tracks matching a preferred language weren't always selected correctly
- Ticket #4827, Initial window size could be wrong for anamorphic video
- Ticket #4831, Fix a rare issue with animated subtitles starting at timecode 0
- Ticket #4857, The timings of some subtitles could be wrong when using Sync Renderer
- Ticket #4863, MPC-HC could crash when opening a file through the QuickTime engine