Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 13.0 Build 942 Description
Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 13.0 Build 942 has everything needed to produce spectacular HD movies. Edit video in nearly any format including HDV and AVCHD. Powerful features for video compositing, color correction, and soundtrack creation help you get feature-film results in your home studio.
Use the surround sound mixing tools to create 5.1 soundtracks. Choose from hundreds of professional 2D and 3D video effects, titles, and filters. Burn to Blu-ray Disc, or author DVDs using beautifully designed themes or your own custom menus and graphics. Exclusive Sony Show Me How interactive tutorials help you get started fast.
Standard or high definition
Edit video in nearly any format including HDV and AVCHD. Work simultaneously with standard definition and high definition in the same project.
Simple DVD and Blu-ray Disc creation
DVD Architect Studio software is included so you can easily create and burn professional-looking DVD and Blu-ray Disc projects with custom menus, buttons, backgrounds, and navigation. 56 easy-to-use themes are included to get you started.
- Video editing
- Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum software uses simple drag-and-drop editing and basic commands such as cut, copy, and paste to create professional-looking movies on your PC. You can personalize your movies with text animations, title rolls and scrolling credits. Play video in slow or fast motion, reverse video, or apply advanced effects such as green screen and picture-in-picture.
Text, titles and generated backgrounds:
- Quickly add text, titles, and custom backgrounds to your projects. Use a collection of presets for animated credit rolls or custom lower thirds. Add a professional touch to start your project with color bars. Animate a gradient or generate a solid color with custom masking for a truly unique look.
Share HD movies on Blu-ray Disc:
- Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum software makes it easy to share your high-definition movies on Blu-ray Disc. Burn your movie to Blu-ray Disc directly from the Vegas Movie Studio Platinum timeline.
Video restoration tools:
- Advanced color correction tools enhance washed-out footage, make specific colors stand out, and balance differences in video due to camera setup or lighting problems. Image restoration tools remove red-eye from photos.
New! Correct shaky video:
- Use image stabilization technology to reduce jitter and shaky video footage. Users with shaky video footage, commonly shot from handheld camcorders and inexpensive portable pocket devices, have the ability to quickly salvage this media using several optimized presets
New! Slideshow creation made easy:
- This new feature gives you the ability to quickly create a dynamic slideshow from a set of images with a few simple clicks. It is designed to be simple, easy to use, and can quickly create pan/zoom effects and transitions across a collection of still images.
New! Secondary color corrector:
- The Secondary Color Corrector tool provides users with a detailed toolset for adjusting differences in video shot with different camera setups or lighting situations; enhance dull, washed-out footage; or make specific color ranges stand out.
New! White balance:
- The White Balance tool gives you the ability to quickly make video look great when originally shot with poor white levels. Users can use the eyedropper tool to select and adjust the white levels within a video clip, automatically adjusting the color of the entire clip.
- Envelopes are an easy way to control parameters, such as volume and panning, over time. With Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum software you can use envelopes to control audio volume and panning.
Keyframeable real-time effects with preview:
- Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum software includes video effects and 2D and 3D video transitions to enhance your movies. All of the video effects are keyframeable: you can set the specific video frame where an effect begins and the frame where it ends. You can even specify the level of effect for every frame in between!
- To see your effects and transitions in action, Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum software lets you preview effects and transitions in real time at full resolution on your computer monitor or on a secondary monitor.
- Powerful audio tools let you create movies that sound as good as they look. Here are some examples of what you can do with audio in Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum software: create a custom music soundtracks, remove unwanted noise from video footage, use track envelopes to control audio volume and panning, record and edit live audio, synchronize audio with video.
Easy live recording:
- You can use Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum software to record your own audio such as voiceovers, music, and narration to include in your project. Vegas Movie Studio has audio tracks, any of which can be used to record. You can also create different takes that you can select to include in your project.
Surround sound mixing and encoding:
- Import multichannel (5.1) source files from your camcorder including Sony DVD and AVCHD Handycam models. Use the surround sound mixing and panning tools to create surround DVD soundtracks. Encode AC-3 stereo or 5.1 mixes without leaving the software using the included Dolby Digital AC-3 encoding software.
- The Audio Restoration plug-in lets you remove clicks, pops, and other noise from your music and audio clips to ensure the highest fidelity soundtrack for your video project.
New! Zplane elastique timestretching:
- With elastique Pro technology, you can perform dramatic time stretches and pitch-shifts of audio tracks while retaining maximum sound quality.
- Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum software includes 360 exclusive music soundtracks. Choose from a wide variety of royalty-free professionally created production music that can be modified to fit your movie's length. You can also import your own music directly from CDs or MP3 audio files.
- DVD and Blu-ray Disc authoring
- Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum software provides a range of disc authoring tools. Choose from dozens of ready-made templates or create your own custom backgrounds and buttons. Create titles, multiple menus, scene-selction menus, slideshows, music compilations and more. All of this can then be authored to standard-definition DVD or high-definition Blu-ray Disc.
Extensive video and audio support:
- DVD Architect Studio software supports today's popular video and audio formats such as AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, and AVCHD so you can make DVD and Blu-ray disc projects that will play on almost any DVD/BD players or DVD/BD-capable computer.
Easy DVD preview:
- The Preview window allows you to preview your project on a simulated television screen with a virtual remote control. Use the buttons on the remote control to navigate and play your project.
Easy DVD and Blu-ray Disc creation:
- Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum software comes with DVD Architect Studio software so you can easily create and burn professional-looking DVDs and Blu-ray Discs. You'll be creating picture slideshows, single-movie DVDs, music compilations, and menu-based DVDs on your computer in no time!
Burn directly from the timeline:
- Burn either a DVD or Blu-ray Disc directly from the timeline. This is a fast method to create a single movie DVD or Blu-ray Disc to share your movies.
News in Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 13.0 Build 942:
- You can now pair stereoscopic 3D subclips at the track level.
- Additional multistream 3D formats are now supported.
- Added support for automatic 3D pairing of single-stream clips from the PMW-TD300, PMW-F3 with 3D Link option, and cameras that append _L and _R to left- and right-eye clip names.
- Color Match allows you to automatically match the color between clips.
- Added new rendering templates for delivering Sony XAVC S video.
- Added new rendering templates for delivering video in a portrait orientation.
- Added 64-bit Gracenote support.
- Simple Edit Mode with touchscreen editing support. Many toolbars and menu items are now larger to accommodate touch gestures.
- New fade and trim handles on events.
- Dragging the playhead moves the cursor along the timeline. Press Ctrl and drag the playhead to scrub the timeline.
- Added support for uploading projects to Facebook.
- New toolbar added below to timeline to make timeline editing more efficient.
- Streamlined toolbars in the main Movie Studio Platinum window, Project Media window, and Explorer window.
- New right-click menu in the Titles & Text plug-in allows quick access to Cut, Copy, Paste, Delete, and Select All commands for editing text.
- The Explorer window has been redesigned.
- You can now simultaneously adjust the fades of all selected events.
- Animated generated media events now display a thumbnail image in the timeline.
- Render progress is now displayed in the Windows taskbar. If the render time is greater than a minute, a sound is played when rendering is complete.
- Resolved an issue that could prevent VASST Fasst Apps from loading.