openCanvas 6.0.05 Description
openCanvas 6.0.05 is a painting application that will enable recordings and replays of the drawing procedure. You can learn how to draw a line, paint a color, and more with this function! Your favorite illustration will become your drawing sample. There are various pens, brushes, layers, and filters, that will expand your creativity.
When you look at someone's illustration, have you ever thought "how can I draw like this?". openCanvas 6.0.05 has the function that enables you to record/reply the illustration procedure. There are function s such as "Event Log" it is the function that lists up the drawing procedure, and "Replay Speed Adjustment".
- "Pen" and "Brush": enables you to create various expressions.
- There are various strokes, such as a fountain pen, watercolor, and many more.
- You can easily edit your own "Pen" and "Brush" strokes. Also you can apply a saved Bitmap image to "Pen", that will expand your creativity even more.
- "Filter", "Layers", "Tone": gives you more functions.
- Filter (Levels, Hue / Saturation, Blur, Emboss, Clouds etc)
- Layers (Multiply, Screen, Overlay etc)
- Tone 23 Default Types
- You can easily create your own Tone with our exclusive interface.
- Intelligible Interface - openCanvas 6.0.05 uses GUI "Graphical User Interface", therefore it is easy to handle.
- The Tool Palettes has an automatic adjustment, docking, and folding functions, that will enable you to use workspace effectively.
- Color Picker - 4 types 18 varieties
- You can easily create your own Pen, Brush, Tone, and Gradient.
- When you use the Hand Control, the cursor becomes "Hand" shape. Then you can control the "Pan," "Rotate," and "Zoom" function at the same time.
News in openCanvas 6.0.05:
- The error at creating a new canvas while selecting Auto-Select tool has been fixed.
- Read-in error with a PSD file in Grayscale mode has been fixed.
- Read-in error with a PSD file in Monochrome mode has been fixed.
- The error with the tip of brush stoke while replaying an event file has been fixed.
- Creating a brush stroke with holding down Ctrl key caused an unnecessary line from the last point has been fixed.
- Using brush after rasterizing text layer caused to erase the partial text has been fixed.
- Occasional error with applying Undo in a large area has been fixed.