Universal SQL Editor 1.6.1 Description
Universal SQL Editor 1.6.1 is a powerful, yet easy-to-use graphical tool for all database developers.
Universal SQL Editor 1.6.1 is an application designed to enable users to connect any ODBC compliant databases, such as Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, etc. and edit SQL scripts and queries with code completion, syntax highlighting, SQL formatting, plus other useful features that allow you to work more efficiently.
- Support ODBC compliant databases, such as Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, etc.
Easy Database Object Manipulation:
- Support scripting database objects
- Support long script execution. If script was executed from the beginning to the end and error has occurred, the statement where the error occurred will be highlighted
- Loaded schema will be updated automatically after execution of DDL statements
Powerful SQL Editor:
- Support syntax highlighting, code completion and tooltip information
- Support SQL formatting, include letter case conversion, for example, "TitleCase", "camelCase", etc.
- Support line revision marks, split view, full screen edit, drag-and-drop edit, column selection, multiple levels of undo and redo, Unicode and DOS/UNIX/MAC formatted files
Convenient Query Tool:
- Allow editing, grouping, searching, filtering and sorting
- Table and record views to see data the way you like it
- Query results can be exported to Excel spreadsheet or as a set of SQL statements
Other Useful Features:
- Convenient to view information on dependencies between database objects
- Low memory consumption
- Additional features can be implemented as plug-in DLLs
News in Universal SQL Editor 1.6.1:
- Added few new options and some minor bug fixes
- Added highlight search result option
- Added alternate search mode option to support search by F3 and Shift+F3