Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2014.1 Build 6947 Description
Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2014.1 Build 6947 is the ideal tool for web designers, coders, and application developers of all levels. Enhanced coding functions make it a breeze to navigate through complex site pages at design time.
Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2014.1 Build 6947 features improved layout tools that bring expedited workflows, from comp conception to client approval. Furthermore, innovations throughout the Dreamweaver beta can also help teams and individual developers alike reach the next level in functionality and performance.
jQuery Mobile support:
- Add advanced interactivity with jQuery code hinting. jQuery makes it simple to add interactivity to web pages. Get a jump start with starter templates for mobile phones.
- Build and package native apps for Android and iOS with Adobe PhoneGap. Convert existing HTML to a mobile phone app within Dreamweaver using the PhoneGap framework. Test layouts with the provided emulator.
Multiscreen Preview panel:
- Design for smartphones, tablets, and desktops with the Multiscreen Preview panel. Use media query support to style and visualize rendering of your designs for a wide range of devices.
Fluid Grid Layout:
- Construct complex web designs and layouts without getting buried in code. Fluid Grid Layout is adaptive to help you design projects that display on different screen sizes for desktops and devices.
- Check your pages before publishing with a WebKit rendering engine that supports display of HTML5 content. Help ensure cross-browser compatibility and consistent display of your layouts.
- Style with the CSS panel, which supports CSS3. Design view supports media queries for applying different styles to fit screen dimensions. Design view and code hinting support HTML5.
Adobe Business Catalyst integration:
- Use the integrated Business Catalyst panel in Dreamweaver to connect and edit sites you build with Adobe Business Catalyst (available separately). Build e-commerce sites with the hosted solution.
- Upload large files quickly with the reengineered FTP transfer tool. Save time transferring batches of associated files as you publish your projects.
Integrated CMS support:
- Author sites using CMSs like WordPress, Joomla!, and Drupal. Access related files with the Dynamically Related Files feature. Live View Navigation offers accurate previews of dynamic apps.
Site-specific code hinting:
- Benefit from code hinting on nonstandard files in Dreamweaver, enabling enhanced hinting support for third-party PHP libraries and CMS frameworks like WordPress, Joomla!, and Drupal.
FTPS, FTPeS support:
- Deploy files more securely with native support for the FTPS and FTPeS protocols.
Adobe Creative Suite integration:
- Save time and work more efficiently with Adobe Create Suite components including Adobe Flash Professional, Fireworks, and Photoshop Extended.
Extended Dreamweaver community:
- Learn and share with an extensive Dreamweaver community. Access the online Adobe Design Center and Adobe Developer Connection, training and seminars, developer certification programs, and user forums.
Support for leading technologies:
Adobe BrowserLab integration:
- Preview dynamic web pages and local content with diagnostic and comparison tools. Use Adobe BrowserLab (available separately) to test web content across browsers and operating systems.
- Animate changes to CSS properties as transitions to bring web designs to life. Maintain greater control of web design as you finesse page elements and create captivating effects.
- Use the online W3C Markup Validation Service to help ensure the accuracy of your standards-based web designs.
- Store your files more securely with support for Subversion┬« software.
- Visually display the CSS box model in detail and easily toggle CSS properties without reading code or needing to use a separate utility.
PHP custom class code hinting:
- Build and maintain PHP applications and get direct insight into core functions, methods, and objects with dynamic PHP code hinting.
Simple site setup:
- Set up a site with ease using the retooled Dreamweaver Site Definition dialog box. Add multiple servers with custom names to utilize staged or networked sites or other site types.
CSS starter pages:
- Jump-start your standards-based website design with CSS Starter Layouts. Choose from a wide selection of templates that incorporate CSS best practices and easy-to-understand selectors and rules.
Comprehensive CSS support:
- Design and develop websites with powerful CSS tools. Visually display the CSS box model in Dreamweaver and reduce the need to manually edit CSS code even in external style sheets.
Integrated FLV content:
- Add FLV files to any web page with point-and-click ease and standards-compliant coding. Preview your movies with FLV playback capabilities in Live View.
News in Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2014.1 Build 6947:
- Get contextual code-hinting; drag and drop optimized images into Live View; easily copy CSS and text; and obtain measurements as well as information about colors, gradients, fonts, and more from a PSD.
- New capabilities such as contextual menus and updates to the Insert panel, keyboard shortcuts, and the HTML tag editor make editing and previewing websites faster than ever.
- With Live Guides, you can accurately move HTML elements, along with their associated code, simply by dragging and dropping.
- Get a head start on responsive websites with built-in, customizable layouts.
- Dreamweaver has been reengineered to take full advantage of modern 64-bit hardware and operating systems, resulting in better compatibility and improved performance.