Zoner Photo Studio PRO 17 Build 2 Description
With Zoner Photo Studio 17 Build 2 you can save a lot of time thanks to the automatic photo sorting, batch editor and direct integration.
Zoner Photo Studio 17 Build 2 is your one-stop solution for downloading photos, correcting and removing defects, adding creative effects, organizing and tagging your collection, and sharing your creations, from serious to whimsical.
This professional-grade tool by photographers for photographers supports every standard and technology in the industry. Bring in whole batches of RAW photos at once with custom edits in the state-of-the-art RAW module. Take advantage of top-of-the-line noise reduction.
Maintain maximum quality from start to finish with color management and 48-bit color. Make managing and publishing photo information easy with seamless, silent support for EXIF, IPTC, and XMP.
The streamlined interface in eye-saving charcoal gray is as powerful as it is attractive. Bring in pictures from anywhere you can imagine, then apply as many edits as you want to as many photos as you want, all at once. When editing single photos, take advantage of the Editing Layer selection mask and advanced selection tools.
Take control over exposure with filters like Levels and Curves, or use features like Quick Fix to let the program do the work. A serious photo archive demands serious tagging, organizing, and navigation tools, and Zoner Photo Studio delivers, with countless sorting, searching, and filtering features, including a Catalog view to quickly and effortlessly see your photos organized by timeline.
Use the new Filmstrip to browse photos quickly during editing, full-size viewing, and while picking out the cream of the crop in the newly improved Compare Images tab. You'll enjoy the workflow, but you know the outputs are the point.
- Acquire photos from your camera, scanner, card, or screen
- Fix pictures fast with Quick Fix
- Save time with convenient batch operations
- Quickly find all photos and pictures on your hard drive
- Create panoramas and 3D photos easily
- Use a wide array of edits and effects
- Add GPS photo locations and see them on a map
- Publish to the web easily and directly
- Templates for calendars, greeting cards, and more
- Save money with the Paper Saver
- Enjoy the fresh, easy-to-use interface
News in Zoner Photo Studio PRO 17 Build 2:
Exposure Gradient Filter:
- Let both your skies and your landscapes shine, with no loss of detail.
Smart Automatic Edits:
- Use the Editor's new Automatic button to set up a great look in one click--and fine-tune it from there.
More Muscle for RAW Exposure Edits:
- Improved control over exposure, shadows, light, curves, and clarity.
Great RAW Previewing:
- Your changes to RAW files show up in the Manager and in all previews immediately.
Faster Photo Import:
- Your camera's photos now load lightning-fast. And you can tag and rename pictures right as you're importing them!
- The improved Catalog indexes all your photos automatically, making your work lightning-fast.
New Ways to Get Creative:
- Give your photos lens flare, make them look like comics with the Cartoon filter, or experiment with a high-pass filter. You'll find it all in the Editor.
Stamp Out Duplicates:
- Get rid of pointless extra copies that just eat up space. Use the new Duplicates tool to easily find and handle identical files.
- Tag your pictures faster. Hinting makes keyword-tagging your photos a breeze.
Powerful Previews While You Browse:
- Check your pictures in a souped-up Preview pane next to the Browser. Zoom and pan it, and preview blowout whenever you need.
Easier Photo Rating:
- Rating photos is simpler than thanks to simplified shortcuts and easy-to-read star ratings.
Your Photos in Your Living Room:
- Share your photos on any DLNA device in your network--your phone, TV, tablet, or another computer.
Easier Work with Your Photos:
- With our new simplified look, your photos are the star of the show.
- You can now see summary information when you have multiple photos selected.
LCP Profile Correction for Lens Defects:
- Our new LCP profile support helps you automatically correct lens defects.
More Responsive on Networks:
- New optimizations make your work with photos on networked storage up to 35% faster.