HDR Expose 3 3.1.0 Build 11528 Description
HDR Expose 3 3.1.0 Build 11528 is a handy and reliable application that enables you to merge multiple exposures into one HDR image.
Adjust color, brightness and contrast while maintaining a full 32-bit workflow without tone mapping. Produces crisp, photo-realistic HDR photography without halos or color shifts. Package includes standalone application and export plug-ins for Adobe Lightroom and Apple Aperture.
HDR Expose 3 3.1.0 Build 11528 uses Unified Color Technologies patented Beyond RGB color model, which gives you complete control over the colors and brightness in your images and can also merge multiple images to create truly stunning results. Colors and brightness are processed on separate channels, meaning that you can adjust colors without affecting image brightness and vice-versa.
HDR Expose 3 3.1.0 Build 11528 will enable you to create amazing digital imagery by combining several exposures.
- Adaptive Tone-Mapping Algorithms:
- Adaptive tone-mapping algorithms that intelligently adjust the amount of tone-mapping to the different shadow and highlight areas of each individual image.
- Ghost Removal:
- Key-frame based ghost removal algorithms with local adjustment tools that allow you to fine-tune the removal of ghost artifacts more accurately.
- 100% Beyond RGB Workflow:
- A 100% Beyond RGB workflow so that every action you perform from merging to editing to exploring happens completely in Unified Color's patented 32-bit Beyond RGB color space.
- Image Browser:
- Image Browser that speeds the process of finding your bracketed exposure sets by automatically grouping them together in the browser
- Veiling Glare:
- Our unique Veiling Glare tool, which eliminates the lens haze created when merging multiple bracket images now works in the Beyond RGB color space and is even more powerful.
- Crop, Rotate & Re-Sizing:
- The Crop, Rotate & Re-Sizing tool now works in the Beyond RGB color space.
- Batch Merge:
- Our popular batch-merge function has been further simplified to a single dialog allowing you to merge a series of bracketed images or a whole shoot.