Camera Control Pro 2.19.0 Description
Camera Control Pro 2.19.0 enables remote control of the settings on most Nikon digital SLRs. Connection between the computer and camera may be via USB cable, or through wired or wireless LAN using a wireless transmitter.
Advanced camera features are supported including LiveView, the Picture Control system and the Viewer, which collectively enable the preview and selection of images prior to transfer to a computer. Furthermore, Camera Control Pro 2.19.0 also supports workflows from Nikon's exclusive photofinishing and browser software.
- Remote control of most Nikon digital SLR settings, including exposure mode, shutter speed and aperture, from a computer.
- Operation by wired and wireless LAN when using a wireless transmitter.
- Direct transfer of images from a camera to a computer and workflow management of all procedures from shooting to saving images.
- Enhanced Viewer function enables thumbnail display of images stored on a computer.
- Images on a camera buffer can be confirmed or deleted with thumbnail or preview display on a computer prior to transfer.
- Supports It also supports workflows from Nikon's exclusive photofinishing and browser software.
- modes (Hand-held and Tripod) where the camera sensor is used to provide a real-time preview through the objective lens. LiveView support enables simultaneous adjustment of focus point and/or shutter release, and confirmation of the image on a computer screen. In Tripod mode, remote selection of the desired autofocus point is possible.
- Supports the Picture Control system which allows image parameters to be selected and adjusted on a computer, and custom curves (tone compensation data) to be created and saved back to the camera.
News in Camera Control Pro 2.19.0:
- Support for the D750 has been added.
- A Movie 2 tab has been added (displayed only when the D750 is connected).
- This new tab allows users to specify Picture Control, Image Area, White Balance, and Hi ISO NR settings.