Capture One 8.0 Build 453 Description
Capture One 8.0 Build 453 is RAW workflow software designed for the professional photographers.
Capture One 8.0 Build 453 allows you to load in RAW files from the most commonly used DSLR cameras or shoot tethered to the computer. The intuitive Capture One RAW workflow guides you through image capture, editing and enhancement in a few simple steps and converts your RAW files into TIFF-RGB, TIFF-CMYK or JPEG images on-the-fly
Capture One 8.0 Build 453 is renowned for producing exceptional image quality with fine details, accurate colors and virtually no noise. This is also why Capture One is used and recommended by professional photographers around the world. You can work with RAW files from DSLR cameras.
Capture One DB supports RAW files from the following digital backs/cameras:
- Phase One: Q180, IQ160, IQ140, P65+, P40+, P45+, P30+, P21+, P25+, P20+, Achromatic+, P45, P30, P25, P21, P20, H 25, H 20, H 101, H 10, H 5, LightPhase.
- Mamiya: DM56, DM40, DM33, DM28, DM22, M31, M22, M18.
- Leaf: Credo 80, Credo 60, Credo 40, Aptus-II 12R, Aptus-II 12, Aptus-II 10R, Aptus-II 10, Aptus-II 8, Aptus-II 7, Aptus-II 6, Aptus-II 5, AFi-II 12, AFi-II 10, AFi-II 7, AFi-II 6.
Additionally Capture One 8.0 Build 453 supports RAW files from the following digital
- Leaf: Aptus 75S, Aptus 65S, Aptus 54S, AFi 7, AFi 6, AFi 5, Aptus 75, Aptus 65, Aptus 22, Aptus 17.
- Mamiya: MZD, ZD Back.
- Canon: 1D X, 1D Mark IV, 1Ds Mark III, 1D Mark III, 1D Mark II N, 1Ds Mark II, 1D Mark II, 1Ds, 1D, 5D Mark III, 5D Mark II, 5D, 6D, 7D, 60D, 50D, 40D, 30D, 20D, 10D, 650D/Rebel T4i (preliminary), 600D/Rebel T3i, 550D/Rebel T2i, 500D/Rebel T1i, 450D/Rebel XSi, 400D/Rebel XTi, 350D/Rebel XT, 300D/Rebel, 1100D/Rebel T3, 1000D/Rebel XS, D60, D30, M (preliminary), Pro 1, G1 X, G15 (preliminary), G12, G11, G10, G9, G6, G5, G3, G2, S110 (preliminary), S100 (preliminary), S95, S90.
- Epson: R-D1s, R-D1.
- Fuji: X-Pro1 (preliminary), X-E1 (preliminary), XF1 (preliminary), S5 Pro, S3 Pro, S2 Pro, X100, X10 (preliminary).
- Konica Minolta: Alpha 5 D / Maxxum 5 D / Dynax 5 D, Alpha 7 D / Maxxum 7 D / Dynax 7 D, A1, A2.
- Leica: X1, M9, M8, D-Lux 6 (preliminary), D-Lux 5, D-Lux 4, Digilux 3, Digital Module
- R for R8 and R9 cameras.
- Nikon: D4, D3s, D3X, D3, D2Xs, D2X, D2Hs, D2H, D1X, D1H, D800, D800E, D700, D600, D300s, D300, D200, D100, D90, D80, D70s, D70, D60, D50, D40X, D40, D7000, D5100, D5000, D3200, D3100, D3000, P7100, P7000, P6000, J2 (preliminary), J1, V1.
- Olympus: E-5, E-PL5 (preliminary), E-PL3, E-PL2, E-PL1, E-PM2 (preliminary), E-PM1, XZ-2 iHS (preliminary), XZ-1, E-620, E-3, E-520, E-510, E-450, E-M5, E-P3, E-P2, E-P1, E-420, E-410, E-500, E-1, E-10, E-20, E-30, E-330, E-300, E-400, C-7070, C-8080.
- Panasonic: DMC-GX1, DMC-GF3, DMC-GF2, DMC-GF1, DMC-GH3 (preliminary), DMC-GH2, DMC-GH1 DMC-G3, DMC-G2, DMC-G1, DMC-G10, DMC-LX7 (preliminary), DMCLX5, DMC-LX3, DMC-FZ100, DMC-FZ45.
- Pentax: K-5 IIs (preliminary), K-5 II (preliminary), K-5, K-r, K20D, K10D, K7, KX, K200D, K110D, K100D Super, K100D, K2000/K-m, *istDL2, *istDL, *istD, *istDS2, *istDS, Q. Only PEF files supported.
- Ricoh: GR DIGITAL IV, GR DIGITAL III, GR DIGITAL II, GR DIGITAL, GX100, GX200, GRX S10, GXR P10, GXR A16 (preliminary), GXR A12.
- Samsung: EX2F, NX20, NX11, NX10, NX5, NX210, NX200, NX100, NX1000.
- Sony: DSLR-A900, DSLR-A850, DSLR-A700, DSLR-A580, DSLR-A550, DSLR-A500, DSLR-A450, DSLR-A380, DSLR-A350, DSLR-A330, DSLR-A300, DSLR-A230, DSLR-A200, DSLR-A100, DSC-RX100 (preliminary), DSC-R1, SLT-A99 (preliminary), SLT-A77 (preliminary), SLT-A65, SLT-A57 (preliminary), SLT-A55, SLT-A35, SLT-A33, DSC-RX1 (preliminary), NEX-7, NEX-6 (preliminary), NEX-5R (preliminary), NEX-5N, NEX-5, NEX-F3 (preliminary) NEX-C3, NEX-3.
- Adobe: DNG 1.2 (raw DNG support only). The DNG support is not optimized for specific
- Multiple simultaneous working sessions
- Lens cast calibration to avoid unwanted color casts
- Shoot tethered directly into predefined folders
- Composition mode for fast, storage free image composition
- Apply image settings and color profiles during capture
- Overlay feature for easy image alignment
- Instant high resolution preview
- Fast image import
- Easy image tagging and sorting
- Customizable user interface
- Multiple preview modes, including full screen mode
- Tile multiple previews side by side for easy comparison
- Contact sheet option for easy viewing and distribution of images
- Before/after preview for fast comparisons of image adjustments
- White and color balance adjustment
- Visual exposure warning
- Exposure and contrast correction
- Level/Curves adjustment
- Detailed histogram
- Sharpening and noise suppression tools
- Banding tool to efficiently suppress digital banding
- Flexible cropping
- Transfer settings with ease from image to image
- Save and reuse image settings
- Custom color profiles
- Arbitrary rotation
- Alignment guides for easy image composition
- Effective color Moire suppression tools
- Define and apply creative styles to your images
- Black and white conversion
- Ability to embed 3rd party ICC color profiles
- RGB and CMYK soft proofing and output
- Two computer activations
- Two free major updates
- Cros platform access within same license
News in Capture One 8.0 Build 453:
Image Quality Improvements:
- New Capture One 8 processing engine
- Improved image quality of HDR (High Dynamic Range) tool
- Improved image quality of local moir├â┬® suppression
- Improved image quality of luminance noise reduction
- Improved Black and White noise suppression and conversion quality
- Natural Clarity method
- Live View Focus Meter for Phase One IQ and MamiyaLeaf Digital Backs 1
- Live View Direct Capture
- Live View Depth of Field preview
- Live View Force Orientation
- Customizable Live View window
- Hot Folder for Catalogs
- Tethered support for select Sony cameras
- Repair Layers for Cloning and Healing
- Film Grain
- Local White Balance
- Local HDR
- Local Noise Reduction
- Local Purple Fringing
- Target colors and other Curve tool improvements
- Improved Skin Tone Editor
Digital Asset Management:
- Hierarchical Keywords
- Synchronization of Catalog folders
- Differentiated Import between Catalogs and Sessions
- Export Collection as Catalog
- Import Catalogs
- Session and Catalog Templates
- Refined Metadata editing
- Metadata editing in the Filters tool
- Faster loading of catalogs
- Faster thumbnail browsing and smoother scrolling
- Faster importing
- Faster processing
- Faster preview generation for Canon and Nikon files
- Faster tethered shooting
- Scalable OpenCL support (utilization of all available GPUs)
- Improved and modernized user interface
- Batch Chromatic Aberration analysis
- Layer Selection Points
- Original Crop aspect ratio
- Freehand rotation in the Crop tool
- Click-to-view in Browser
- Tips Overlay
Camera File Support:
- Phase One IQ150
- Leaf Credo 50 (Improved colors)
- Nikon D810
- Sony A7S
- Sony RX100 III
- Sony A77 II
- Sony A5100
- Sony NEX-VG20
- Sony NEX-VG30
- Sony NEX-VG900
- Sony QX-1
- Sony A560
- Sony A290
- Sony A37
- Fujifilm X30 (preliminary)
Camera Tethered Support:
- Phase One IQ150
- Leaf Credo 50
- Sony A7, A7R and A7S
- Sony A99 and A77 II
- Sony a5000 and a6000
- Nikon D810