AKVIS Refocus 5.1.423.10936-o Description
A digital camera could be a user's best friend when capturing the most important moments of your day. They are handy and offer automatic settings so that your photos are as good as you want them. But sometimes the camera fails to focus on the subject so inevitably the photo comes out unsharped. AKVIS Refocus 5.1.423.10936-o will take care of those images and try to correct the imperfections.
AKVIS Refocus 5.1.423.10936-o is a professional application designed to improve sharpness of out of focus images. The program can process the entire photo or bring into focus only the selected part to make the subject stand out against the background.
Even if a photo looks sharp enough, there is always room for improvement. To create a special effect and draw attention to certain details, you can use selective focus.
In digital photography the selective focus technique is used to shoot portraits, macro and close-up photographs. For this purpose, one switches to aperture mode and adjusts the settings till the subject is in focus.
In AKVIS Refocus 5.1.423.10936-o you can use two pencils to separate the subject from the background and adjust the settings to get the selective focus effect. There are also AKVIS presets which provide different degrees of sharpness.
To achieve a more realistic selective focus effect, you can sharp one part of the photo and blur the rest. The Defocus feature that allows blurring the background is available only for Home Deluxe and Business licenses.
AKVIS Refocus 5.1.423.10936-o is also helpful with landscape photos. When shooting an object or a landscape at a distance, you may notice that the picture looks hazy. AKVIS Refocus 5.1.423.10936-o will make the photo more distinct and thus more impressive.
News in AKVIS Refocus 5.1.423.10936-o:
- Increased processing speed of large images in the 1st (Refocus) mode.
- Fixed cause of crashes when using 32 bit version with large images.
- New algorithm for Refocus mode!
- The old variant is available for activating in the program preferences. When the corresponding check-box is enabled, the Settings Panel displays the old parameters, and the presets created in previous versions appear in the list.
- Added support for more RAW files.
- Added compatibility of the plugin with Adobe Photoshop CC 2014.
- Fixed minor bugs.