SMPlayer 14.9.0 Description
SMPlayer 14.9.0 is a handy application that uses MPlayer as a video engine, so it's able to play the most known audio and video formats without any need of external codecs (avi, mkv, ogm, mpeg, vob, 3gp, asf, mov, wmv, mp3, ogg).
SMPlayer 14.9.0 features support for srt, sub, ssa and embedded subtitles. Furthermore, users can configure the font, size and color of the subtitle.
SMPlayer 14.9.0 is also capable of remembering the settings of all the multimedia files you play.
- Audio track switching. You can choose the audio track you want to listen.
- Seeking by mouse wheel. You can use your mouse wheel to go forward or backward in the video.
- Video equalizer, allows you to adjust the brightness, contrast, hue, saturation and gamma of the video image.
- Multiple speed playback. You can play at 2X, 4X... and even in slow motion.
- Filters. Several filters are available: deinterlace, postprocessing, denoise... and even a karaoke filter (voice removal).
- Audio and subtitles delay adjustment. Allows you to sync audio and subtitles.
- Advanced options, such as selecting a demuxer or video & audio codecs.
- Playlist. Allows you to enqueue several files to be played one after each other. Auto-repeat and shuffle supported too.
- Preferences dialog. You can easily configure every option of SMPlayer by using a nice preferences dialog.
- Possibility to search automatically for subtitles on the Internet
- Translations: currently SMPlayer is translated into more than 20 languages, including Spanish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Japanese.
News in SMPlayer 14.9.0:
- Fix for Youtube.
- New option to shut down the computer when playback has finished.
- The themes and skin icons are loaded from resource files (*.rcc).
- New fix for searching subtitles from opensubtitles.org that should return more results.