openCanvas 6.0.02 Description
openCanvas 6.0.02 is a painting application that will enable recordings and replays of the drawing procedure. You can learn how to draw a line, paint a color, and more with this function! Your favorite illustration will become your drawing sample. There are various pens, brushes, layers, and filters, that will expand your creativity.
When you look at someone's illustration, have you ever thought "how can I draw like this?". openCanvas 6.0.02 has the function that enables you to record/reply the illustration procedure. There are function s such as "Event Log" it is the function that lists up the drawing procedure, and "Replay Speed Adjustment".
- "Pen" and "Brush": enables you to create various expressions.
- There are various strokes, such as a fountain pen, watercolor, and many more.
- You can easily edit your own "Pen" and "Brush" strokes. Also you can apply a saved Bitmap image to "Pen", that will expand your creativity even more.
- "Filter", "Layers", "Tone": gives you more functions.
- Filter (Levels, Hue / Saturation, Blur, Emboss, Clouds etc)
- Layers (Multiply, Screen, Overlay etc)
- Tone 23 Default Types
- You can easily create your own Tone with our exclusive interface.
- Intelligible Interface - openCanvas 6.0.02 uses GUI "Graphical User Interface", therefore it is easy to handle.
- The Tool Palettes has an automatic adjustment, docking, and folding functions, that will enable you to use workspace effectively.
- Color Picker - 4 types 18 varieties
- You can easily create your own Pen, Brush, Tone, and Gradient.
- When you use the Hand Control, the cursor becomes "Hand" shape. Then you can control the "Pan," "Rotate," and "Zoom" function at the same time.
News in openCanvas 6.0.02:
- openCanvas is compatible to 64bit native.
- The pen pressure of TabletPC API is now supported. You need to have the PC environment that supports TabletPC API. Gesture function will be supported in the future update.
- The drawing engine for pencile, eraser, watercolor, airbrush tools has been updated.
- You can set it up from "stroke option" in the brush editor dialogue.
- Jitter lets you draw while changing its brush size, opacity, flatness, and angle at random. Higher numerical value gives wider changing range.
- Distance between drawings is adjusted automatically per the brush size. When this option is turned ON, the previously defined spacing setting will be invalid and the spacing slider in option window will ot be available.
Match Angle to Drawing Direction:
- Cursor's traveling direction and brush angle are matched.
- The brush tips will be spread apart at random.
- Two new features have been added to watercolor tool; Color Mixture: and Influential Distance:.
- Color Mixture:├»┬╝┼íIt determines the mixing ratio with surrounding colors.
- Influential Distance:├»┬╝┼íIt determines the length of mixed colors getting back to the original color.
- The density distribution setting of new brush will be the Outline option only. Outline:├»┬╝┼íIt determines the blur intensity of brush outline.
- Layer Mask is equipped now.
- Workspace saving function is added.
- You can save/delete workspace from Window:-Workspace: at the top menu.
- Pallet positions and shortcut key information will be saved in workspace.
- Workspace can be saved up to 10.
- Characters, such as "" or "/" etc., are not acceptable for a workspace name.
- Brush's maximum "radius" is changed to "brush size," which is indicated as "diameter" instead.
- Bitmap brush size is set up in pixels.
- Initialize Pallet Positions: menu location has been changed.
- Ruler will be created when opening an image file other than .oci format.
- Name of Mask: is changed to Selection:.
- User Interface button size got slightly larger for the better view.
- Tool button sizes are slightly larger for the better view.
- Old brush tools have been eliminated.
- Dissolve: option is eliminated from Layer Properties.
- Gradient effect option is eliminated.
- Brush cursor flickering is reduced.
- "Pass Through" mode of PSD file was translated to "Normal" in openCanvas has been fixed.