PanoramaStudio Pro 2.6.0 Description
PanoramaStudio 2.6.0 combines the automatic creation of high quality panoramic images with extensive post-processing features for advanced users in an easy and clearly arranged user interface.
The automatic panorama creation contains an automatic alignment of the images, an exposure adjustment and a seamless blending of the images to the panorama. If available, the Exif data of the photos will be used to achieve best stitching results.
Therefore the profiles of more than 1400 digital cameras are already stored in the internal database. Besides the automatic assembling of the panorama, there are image-processing filters for optimizing the panorama and a hotspot editing tool for virtual tours included.
For a professional workflow PanoramaStudio 2.6.0 offers an import filter for many RAW formats and a full 16 bit workflow. The option to save the individual images of a panorama in a layered PSD file completes the list of features for professional processing.
The output options include various image file formats, interactive 3D panoramas and zoom images, screensavers, and self-running panoramas. The print poster feature enables you to print a panorama over multiple pages. .
- Stitches a row of images seamlessly into a wide angle or 360 degree panorama
- Stitches images from every conventional camera - there is no expensive special equipment needed for the shooting of panoramas
- Supports the creation of full spherical 360x180 degree (equirectangular) panoramas
- Automatic alignment and blending of the images
- Full 16 bit workflow for 16 bit images
- Detects already more than 1600 digital cameras by their exif data (in JPG ,TIFF and PSD files)
- Automatic barrel / pincushion correction for wide angle lenses
- Automatic vignetting correction
- An adaptive blending method achieves even for scenes with moving object seamlessly blended panoramas
- Exposure adjustment of the input images
- Automatic exposure correction of the panorama
- Manual post-processing options of all steps of the panorama creation
- Control point editor
- Export of arbitrary sized interactive 3D panoramas and zoom images
- Export of interactive 3D panoramas for iPhone/iPad NEW
- Export of panoramas as screensaver or self-running program
- Writes the most common image formats (JPG, TIFF, PSD, PSB, BMP, PNG, PCX, RAS, and TGA)
- Imports the image formats JPG, TIFF, PSD, BMP, PNG, PCX, RAS, IFF, and TGA
- Import of existing panoramic images for further processing
- Imports about 300 RAW formats including DNG, CRW, NEF, CR2, RAW, MRW, DCR, ORF, ARW, PEF, ...
- Poster printing function
- Supports cylindrical, spherical, and perspective (rectilinear) projection of panoramic images
- Hotspot editing for interactive panoramas allows the creation of virtual tours
- Filters for post-processing image colors and sharpness of the created panoramic image
- Export of the individual panorama images as Photoshop file with layers, as row of TIFFs, or as a Multipage TIFF
News in PanoramaStudio 2.6.0:
- A new and high-performance blending procedure renders big panoramas significantly faster
- The new Image manager allows subsequent replacing and selective editing of input images, even after the image stitching
- A new option allows to avoid converging lines in planar/perspective projections
- New option to add GPS location information to panoramas (Geotagging)
- 90 new cameras were added to the camera database which contains now more than 2100 digital compact and SLR cameras
- Updated RAW import
- Some minor improvements