Sound Forge Pro 11.0 Build 293 Description
Sound Forge Pro 11.0 Build 293 is an award-winning two-track digital audio editor. Sound Forge Pro 11.0 Build 293 includes a powerful set of audio processes, tools, and effects for manipulating audio.
Sound Forge Pro 11.0 Build 293, this one-of-a-kind application is perfect for audio recording, audio editing, effects processing and media encoding. Combine Sound Forge with any Windows-compatible sound card to create, record, and edit audio files.
The clean and familiar Windows interface makes editing a breeze. It also has built-in support for video and CD burning and can save to a number of audio and video file formats, including WAV, WMA, RM, AVI, and MP3.
After more than 10 years, Sound Forge software remains the standard for professional audio editing and mastering on the PC platform.
Sound Forge Pro 11.0 Build 293 is the professional sound editor perfect for digital audio editing, recording, effects processing, streaming content creation, forensic audio, and more. Cut, paste, mix, crossfade, and delete audio with unparalleled speed and precision. Isolate sounds, clean up audio, and restore old recordings. Sound Forge Pro 11.0 Build 293 software builds on its decade-long legacy by adding new features that enhance your editing workflow and increase your productivity.
- General Features
- Rendered Media Path Saving
- Media rendered with Sound Forge 8 software include the project path, so you can easily return to the source Sound Forge project if you want to resume editing.
- Updated Regions List and Playlist Windows
- The Regions List and Playlist windows in Sound Forge 8 have new features for faster in-place editing and sorting. Quickly edit regions by typing new values in the Name, Start, End, or Length fields.
- Copy Statistics to Clipboard
- With Sound Forge 8 software, you can now copy the contents of the Statistics window to the clipboard for easy comparison of multiple files.
- Windows XP theme support
- New UI color preferences, icon tint saturation, and Windows XP theme support allows for complete customization of the Sound Forge 8 workspace.
- 24-Bit, 32-Bit/64-Bit Float/192 kHz Support
- Sound Forge software supports full resolution 24-bit/32-bit 192 kHz files for the ultimate in audio fidelity. Capture the subtle overtones and nuances of instruments, vocals, and effect changes that 24-bit audio provides. With Sound Forge audio software you can import, save, and even record to this resolution if your hardware supports it.
- Media Explorer with Automatic File Previewing
- Quickly and easily find, preview, and open media files using the Media Explorer window. Drag files and regions from the Explorer into the workspace or onto another open file for easy pasting, mixing, or crossfading. Explore audio files on a CD-ROM and extract automatically by dragging from the Explorer into the Sound Forge workspace.
- Recording / playback
- ASIO driver support
- Sound Forge 8 software includes low-latency ASIO driver support, providing faster, professional results, and access to support of additional soundcards.
- VU Meters for RMS Playback and Record Monitoring
- Accurately determine RMS volume levels and provide greater perceived loudness control when mastering audio projects.
- Automated time-based recording
- Set the record timer to start and stop based on your computer's system clock. Choose start time, duration, and end time. Items may be scheduled to record on minute, daily, or weekly basis.
- Audio Threshold Record Triggering
- Configure Sound Forge software to record when a predetermined audio input level reaches a preset threshold. Recording continues as long as the level is exceeded, and stops after the threshold is no longer maintained. Perfect for unattended and offsite recording, dictation, or any time you want to record away from your computer. Also record audio when MIDI timecode is detected. Sensitivity settings are customizable with user-definable threshold and release patterns.
- Prerecord buffer
- Eliminate dropouts and missed audio at the start of a recording with the prerecord buffer.
- Audio Scrubbing
- Use the new scrub tool to quickly and easily find areas in your audio file. Sound Forge 8 also supports JKL keyboard commands for shuttle control to quickly find sections.
- Customizable Keyboard Mapping
- With Sound Forge 8 software it has never been easier to set custom key commands for frequently used processes.
- Real-Time Editing and Processing
- Edit files nondestructively in real-time at the sample level and hear your changes immediately.
- Waveform Volume and Pan Envelopes
- Sound Forge software has Volume and Pan Envelopes that let you visually add precise changes in your audio file over time for easier mixing.
- Graphical Fade Curves
- Perform quick and easy graphic fades, fade-ins, fade-outs, and crossfades. Fast, slow, smooth, sharp, and hold fade types are available in the Graphic Fade, Pan/Expand, Pitch-Bend, Envelope, and FM Synthesis dialogs.
- Multitask Background Rendering
- Work on one file while Sound Forge software processes another with multitask background rendering.
News in Sound Forge Pro 11.0 Build 293:
- Ripple editing now ripples all events after the ripple point when no channels are selected.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Edit > Treat as Cutlist command to be unavailable.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Playlist names to be corrupted after undoing a change in the Regions List.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Playlist names to be corrupted after dragging a region from the Regions List to the Playlist.
- Fixed a bug that could cause regions in the Regions List to be deleted when pressing Delete to edit a region value.
- Fixed a bug that could cause duplicate markers or regions to be discarded when saving files.
- Fixed a bug that could cause multiple regions that use the same start time and name to be sorted incorrectly in the Regions List.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when clicking the Play buttons in the Regions List window.
- Fixed a bug that could cause warnings to be displayed inconsistently when deleting regions that are in use by a Playlist/Cutlist.
- Fixed a bug that could clear Playlist, Track List, and Region List selections when right-clicking to display the shortcut menu.
- Fixed a bug that prevented you from adding a selected region to the Playlist/Cutlist unless the Regions List window was visible.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Track and Index items in the Track List window to appear to be editable. Both items are now correctly displayed as read only. CD indexes are automatically numbered to match the index markers in the data window, and you can rearrange tracks by dragging the rows in the Track List window.
- If a file contains multiple CDif chunks, Sound Forge Pro now removes redundant chunks when saving.