Creative WaveStudio 7.14.01 Description
Creative WaveStudio 7.14.01 is a useful tool that was designed in order to provide you with all the tools you'll need to play, edit, and record 8-bit (tape quality), 16-bit (CD quality) and 24-bit wave data.
Creative WaveStudio 7.14.01 can also enhance your wave data or create unique sounds with various special effects and editing operations such as reverse, echo, mute, pan, cut, copy, and paste.
With Creative WaveStudio 7.14.01 you can open and edit several audio files at the same time and also open RAW and WMA data files.
- Direct audio recording:
- Connect a microphone, instrument or any other audio device to your Creative sound card and record directly into Creative WaveStudio. You can also import existing WMAs, sounds recorded from your Creative ZEN player and even RAW format audio files for precise editing. WaveStudio supports up to 24bit/96kHz hi-fidelity audio recording, which will satisfy even the most discerning of users.
- Powerful editing tools:
- Use Creative WaveStudio's impressive array of tools for all your audio editing needs. Conveniently perform tasks such as inverting waveforms, inserting fade in/out effects, trimming unnecessary portions of the wave file and normalizing its volume. What's more, DirectX audio plugins are fully supported in WaveStudio.
- Removes artifacts with Audio Clean-up:
- With Creative Technology's proprietary Audio Clean-up tool, your vinyl recordings will be restored to their original, pristine condition! Hisses, clicks and pops prevalent from such analog media will be removed with just a few simple clicks.
- Converts audio formats:
- WaveStudio has an in-built audio converter that allows you to convert WAV or RAW files to compressed formats such as WMA easily. Thus, sharing your original compositions to your friends over the Internet is made more convenient. Conversely, it also converts WMAs to the WAV or RAW formats.