UltraMixer Professional Edition 4.1.0 Beta 10 Description
UltraMixer Professional Edition 4.1.0 Beta 10 is a DJ-Mixing-Software which enables you to mix digital music in various formats such as MP3, WMA, OGG, WAV or CDs in real time. All you need is a sound card.
The DJ's turntables are replaced by two digital SoundPlayers, the "vinyls" are available within seconds through the integrated FileArchive.
UltraMixer Professional Edition 4.1.0 Beta 10 is perfectly suited for the use as virtual jukebox in restaurants, medical surgeries or hair studios.
UltraMixer Professional Edition 4.1.0 Beta 10 supports DJ- and MIDI-Controller - especially the Hercules DJ Console!
There are three versions of UltraMixer available: the Free-Edition and the Basic-Edition for private users and the Advanced-Edition for high demands and commerical use. All versions are integrated in one program, and can be activated through the appropriate licence keys. This enables the user to switch to a more advanced version without any problems.
- Online CD-title query (CDDB)
- Monitoring over headhones
- Multi-soundcard support
- 3 Band EQ
- Volume Crossfader
- Adjustable fading modes
- Automatic mixing
- BPM Counter
- Reverse Play
- Pitch (-/+ 50%)
- Keyboard and MIDI control
- Support of the Hercules DJ Console
- Database-driven file archive
- Unlimited number of cue points
- User-friendly user interface
- Support of skinning for the user interface
- Automatic update function
News in UltraMixer Professional Edition 4.1.0 Beta 10:
- [AudioEngine] Optimized support of multi core cpus.
- [AudioEngine] Support of ALAC files (Apple Lossless Audio Codec).
- [MIDI] Create, import and export custom midi maps.
- [MIDI] Support of Pioneer SSX-DJ.
- [MIDI] Support of Reloop terminal mix 4.
- [SoundPlayer] It's possible to scratch into and out of a loop.
- [SoundPlayer] It's possible to set the current position before and after an active loop.
- [User Interface] Keystrokes for "spread to waitlist".
- [AudioEngine] Optimized scratching quality & latency.