Subtitle Workshop 6.0b Build 131121 Description
Subtitle Workshop 6.0b Build 131121 supports all the subtitle formats you can work with and has all the features you want from a subtitle editing software. It has an user friendly interface, can handle both time and frame based subtitles, performs massive subtitle conversion and can check for and fix errors in subtitles.
Subtitle Workshop 6.0b Build 131121 makes subtitle creating / editing / converting tasks almost a pleasure. The friendly and intuitive interface mixes easy to access menus and must have features with advanced functions and a remarkable speed and stability, drastically reducing subtitle editing time.
Subtitle Workshop 6.0b Build 131121 includes a spell check function and an advanced video preview feature which will ease the task even more. The best choice for the beginner, expert or the fansubber.
- Supports converting between, creating, opening, editing, and saving over 60 (currently) subtitle formats via the Subtitle API library, as well as saving subtitles in a custom user-defined file format.
- User-friendly, multi-language, customizable interface (including customizable shortcuts and translation mode).
- Vast array of customizable tools and functions for automatic timing and text manipulations, including automatic durations, smart line adjusting, spell checking, FPS conversion, search and replace, and many more.
- Comprehensive customizable system for automatically or manually detecting, marking, and fixing various timing and text subtitle errors.
- Supports style tags (bold, italic, underline) and color tags in the subtitle text -- including full tags support for multiple tags in a single subtitle.
- Supports displaying and manipulating the timing pauses (the time gap between two subtitles) and offers a CpS (Characters per Second) system.
- Multi-level Undo-Redo system.
- Integrated video player with customizable subtitles preview and full screen mode that would play any video or audio format the system has codecs installed for.
- Offers various information about the subtitle file, including custom information based on user-defined rules about the timing or the text.
- Supports the usage of external Pascal scripts, as well as find-and-replace text scripts (called OCR Scripts).
News in Subtitle Workshop 6.0b Build 131121:
- Bug fixed: Impossible to edit subtitles containing two-byte characters (Chinese, Japanese, Korean).