WinSent 18.104.22.1681 Description
WinSent 22.214.171.1241 is software, intended for instant messaging within local area networks (LAN). You can easily use within your home LAN, but also in the office, enterprise or corporate networks.
WinSent 126.96.36.1991 allows you:
- Send and receive short text messages.
- Send broadcast messages.
- Communicate with any user in your LAN, who have WinSent or compatible sofware installed.
With WinSent's help your company's employees or home users will be able, for example:
- Exchange messages with collegues and coworkers at work, friends at home.
- Send announcements and tasks to collegues or subordinates.
- Remind employees about a meeting.
- Receive alerts from network administrator.
- Just chat with friends at home.
- Allows to send and receive messages using computers network name, user login, nickname. Sends broadcast messages using workgroup or domain name.
- Does not require an dedicated server or third-party services (like icq or mail server). Does not require Internet connection.
- Secure as not using insecure public networks (Internet). Messages are transmitting within your local network only.
- WinSent works over any network protocol (TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, etc.).
- Easy to use, friendly and comfortable interface. WinSent's user interface is not overloaded with bells and whistles. It looks and acts exactly like Microsoft's standard WinPopup.
- WinSent does not clutter up the task bar. It works in the system tray near the clock.
- WinSent is a compact program. It requires about 300 KB of hard disk space.
News in WinSent 188.8.131.521:
- Fixed: The program does not receive messages from smbclient.
- Added: Message archive export.
- Added: New registry value TrayIconDisabled.