Windows Live Messenger 2012 16.4.3505.912 Description
Windows Live Messenger 2012 16.4.3505.912 combines the best IM with social networking, so you stay connected with the people who matter the most. Will allow users to share photos and videos while you chat. Video chat in high definition or send a video message to a friend. And connect your social networks to see important updates in one place - Windows Live Messenger 2011.
Start a full-screen HD video chat
Take your video chat to the next level with full-screen video chat using a high definition webcam.
See updates from websites you use
Add the services you use like Facebook, MySpace, and LinkedIn and see updates about your friends on those social networks right in Messenger.
On the web
Messenger stays with you on the web, so you can always see who's online, get social updates from friends, and start chatting.
More than just chatting:
- Have more fun with your friends. Chat face-to-face in high definition (HD) using a webcam, start a photo slide show, watch online videos, and share links you've discovered on the web
Your online world in one place:
- Messenger brings together the most important social updates from across the web to one place so you'll always know when your friends post new photos, update their status, and more from websites like Facebook and MySpace.
Messenger on the go:
- Keep in touch even when you're on the go and away from home. See who's online, chat with friends, and see social updates from friends using Messenger on your mobile phone.
MSN Windows Live Messenger 2012 16.4.3505.912 is the long-awaited new version of Microsoft's IM client, now integrated with social networks and other services.
News in Windows Live Messenger 2012 16.4.3505.912:
Animated GIFs and emoticons are turned off in software mode:
- If your PC uses software rendering instead of hardware rendering, you won't see any animations in Windows Essentials 2012.
- This includes animated GIFs used in display pictures and animated emoticons in Messenger.
Movie Maker and Photo Gallery must be installed together:
- Windows Movie Maker and Windows Photo Gallery can only be installed together because they share many features. That means that if you have an earlier version of either Movie Maker or Photo Gallery installed on your PC, you'll have both programs installed after you upgrade to the new versions.
Microsoft SkyDrive installed in place of Windows Live Mesh:
- If you have Windows Live Mesh installed, it's automatically removed when you install Windows Essentials 2012, and Microsoft SkyDrive will be installed in its place. To sync everything that's on your SkyDrive to all your PCs, and even on a Mac, you'll need to install SkyDrive on each computer.
- To learn how to continue syncing folders with SkyDrive that you used to sync with Windows Live Mesh, see the SkyDrive for Mesh users webpage. (You can do this after you install either Windows Essentials 2012 or SkyDrive.)
Windows Essentials 2012 doesn't include Messenger Companion:
- If you have Messenger Companion on your PC, it will be removed when you install Windows Essentials 2012. Messenger Companion is no longer supported and won't run in combination with Windows Essentials 2012.